Grey Wiring plug next to battery tray... Dont know what it is?

9550mustang

Reaction score
Grey tip plug beside battery tray, and i dont know what it is... Also, the door sensors dont work could that be it? And i think the rear window defroster may have been yanked out?

CC'S95GT

Post Whore
Reaction score
welcome to the site
can you get a pic of the plug?
you'll need a photo host site to post pics on this forum

Reconisance

Reaction score
i think i know what youre talking about, but i asked some local guys here and they didnt know either. mystery plug/connector, seemingly goes to nothing, but then again, my gts doesnt have a lot of options either (like a battery tray! :thumbsup:) so there are a few connectors left undone :(
2010-12-25133554.jpg
2010-12-25133539.jpg
2010-12-25133529.jpg

Would that be your mystery connector? if so, i would also like to know what it goes too :)

Reconisance

Reaction score
im definently not worried about it, its just nice to know what it is, or is supposed to be (like how we [supposedly] have obd 2 in our cars, just not functional) curiosity killed the cat, but satisfaction brought it back :):)

CC'S95GT

Post Whore
Reaction score
probably something the stealership uses to take money out of your bank account.
oops diagnose the engine

duff daddy

Legend
Reaction score
CC'S95GT said:
probably something the stealership uses to take money out of your bank account.
oops diagnose the engine

Comments like these kill me lol. No that connector is prob for something the car wasnt equipped with ie a 4v engine, 2v engine a v6, abs, fog lights ect. Alot of these cars come with connectors they dont need (ie convt wiring for a coupe) Its easier to wire teh car for everything and use as needed then make a few different harnesses.

Reconisance

Reaction score
yeah duff, thats what i was thinking. i hope that is what 9550 was asking about, im not trying to hijack his thread :)

wbrockstar

Reaction score
i think i know what youre talking about, but i asked some local guys here and they didnt know either. mystery plug/connector, seemingly goes to nothing, but then again, my gts doesnt have a lot of options either (like a battery tray! :thumbsup:) so there are a few connectors left undone :(
2010-12-25133554.jpg
2010-12-25133539.jpg
2010-12-25133529.jpg

Would that be your mystery connector? if so, i would also like to know what it goes too :)

Not to bring back a 10 year old thread,but just in case someone needs this info too and they locate this thread through a site or Google search,the single terminal plug in your pictures is the WINDSHIELD WASHER PUMP PROVE-OUT PLUG.IOW - its a test plug for the washer pump.You turn the key on then run a jumper wire from chassis ground/neg battery post directly to this plug and it should trigger the pump to spray washer fluid on the windshield.If it doesn't,theres an issue with the pump.Hope this helps 10 years later.lol

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TN95gt

Members online

No members online now.