Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
MustangChris
02GT
ShiftyPowers

2 more and I can get them made for you!

JonBeast
Gregor185

Are you IN FOR SURE? If so...we are ready to go and I just need the HIGH RESOLUTION logo from admin to get them made!

We can definitely use the Handle for the website instead of name. I agree, though, I know people by their screennames more than real names on forums!

OP
OP
AutoBadges

AutoBadges

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Not bad...but shouldn't it say SN95Forums in the bottom left corner...not Autobadges...or maybe 94-04 Mustang Community...and 1995 Mustang V6, not "Ford" Mustang. Just some thoughts.

Autobadges is my screen name here, thus why it's on the bottom left corner, LOL.
EDIT: Someone pointed it out lol

OP
OP
AutoBadges

AutoBadges

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Here let me do this to make it easier on the eyes:

MustangChris.jpg

If you're ready and you know it, reply HELL YES!

sn95jones

Reaction score
Meh, I mean the idea is very cool but I think I would be more into this idea if instead of it saying unique. Like I don't want to put a fancy plaque on my car unless its like the Saleen's where they serve a purpose. They show what build # they are and what not. Idk I just think having the forum name on the plaque is a little over the top. Maybe if it didn't have that but still had the pony in the background, year and build # regardless if it was a rare production model or not. I know my car isn't rare but still it's knowing what build number it was is what makes it special. IMO Here's what I think should be on it, and this is strictly my opinion and everyone is entitled to their own opinions:
Owner's Name
Year, Model, and Trim level
Factory color name
Build #

Now if it were like that HELL YES sign me up.

OP
OP
AutoBadges

AutoBadges

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Meh, I mean the idea is very cool but I think I would be more into this idea if instead of it saying unique. Like I don't want to put a fancy plaque on my car unless its like the Saleen's where they serve a purpose. They show what build # they are and what not. Idk I just think having the forum name on the plaque is a little over the top. Maybe if it didn't have that but still had the pony in the background, year and build # regardless if it was a rare production model or not. I know my car isn't rare but still it's knowing what build number it was is what makes it special. IMO Here's what I think should be on it, and this is strictly my opinion and everyone is entitled to their own opinions:
Owner's Name
Year, Model, and Trim level
Factory color name
Build #

Now if it were like that HELL YES sign me up.

I could make those but we would have to start over on design and at least 5 would have to approve of it for me to rough design it up. Plus having JUST the pony is a copyright infringement and getting sued at $100,000 for it......can't quite make that up in sales of these lol

sn95jones

Reaction score
I agree LOL, but if we could get 5 people on board with this that would be awesome. A new design I guess could be done, I mean seeing your work so far I don't see you having a problem at all coming up with something awesome again!

miss2slocoupe

Reaction score
so true...if we could come up with a design like what sn95jones said with out getting in trouble could we do it? with the 5 people of course?

OP
OP
AutoBadges

AutoBadges

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
I agree LOL, but if we could get 5 people on board with this that would be awesome. A new design I guess could be done, I mean seeing your work so far I don't see you having a problem at all coming up with something awesome again!

I appreciate that.

If you can get 5 agree and be ready to pay for THAT< I can make it as well. I believe we have 5 for this design, just need confirmation. Once that happens, I can get those made and then I can design these for you as well. No need to start over, when others approve this design :)

sn95jones

Reaction score
Would it be too much to ask for to see some of the other designs you got that we could use?

OP
OP
AutoBadges

AutoBadges

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Would it be too much to ask for to see some of the other designs you got that we could use?

Right about now.......I think it would be best to complete this one with the 5 interested and possibly starting a new one of what you may want.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hazel113

Members online