GT headlights vs. Cobra ones + Corners

voidfinger

Reaction score
OK guys, getting my car back and the only part that they didn't replace was the cobra headlights ... they put gt ones back in. Anyway, is there any difference between the cobra and gt corner lights... i've found a place where i can get the cobra headlights but they don't have cobra corners... so i'm just wondering... and if so or not ... where is the best place to get them and where can i find them the cheapest. ? thanks

Mitchell

95PGTTech

Reaction score
My clear Cobra corners fit very nicely into my friend Adam's 95GT, and headlights. They were aftermarket units.

- Julia

OP
OP
V

voidfinger

Reaction score
so the gt and cobra corners are the same? i'm just wondering if the gt ones have that ugly hatch pattern in them like the headlights do... i had cobra headlights and corners from ford in there b4 my first accedent and i was just wondering if they were the same :)

95PGTTech

Reaction score
Hatch pattern? You mean on the backing plate? Yes, they all have it, as far as I have seen, including my black housing projectors. I think it has something to do with how the light reflects.

Yes, stock GT and stock Cobra corner lenses and headlights are identical.

The Ford Service Manual (I have the 1998 manual and it matches Chris's OASIS login) lists headlight 13008 and side marker 13200.

- Julia

OP
OP
V

voidfinger

Reaction score
headlights are different but i was talking about the style of lense that the gt hass... the kinda looks like a lot of X's put together. Anyway, i'm not sure but i guess it really doesn't matter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hazel113

Members online

No members online now.