Guess What I Picked Up Today!

Casper98gt

Reaction score
Yeah Matty, those are the ones. You dont really need the more expensive ones, standard coated blacks will do. check out ebay for Percys 2v header gaskets. they work just fine.

OP
OP
M

MustangMatt96GT

Reaction score
Will I have any issues with these if I ever have to take the tranny out? I dont want headers that require me to loosen them up to take the tranny out! I will be selling my Intake and my headers here and I will have almost enough money to pay my dad straight up and then the same amount in the bank, I get paid today! I also think that I going to get boomer to do some work grinding work on my heads! I just cant wait, but it is going to be a pretty penny! But then again I will have one of the quicker 96 GTs around that doesnt have a blower!!

Casper98gt

Reaction score
Long tubes will always be in the way of the tranny. So if thats a problem for you, you may wanna stay shortys. But the flow wont be the same. Boomer will do a great job. And youre right once its all done it might cost you, but you'll be happy in the end.

Boomer!

Reaction score
:) We'll see what I can do !!!! Matt If you can go with the L/T's you'll be happier with the final outcome...

[attachment deleted by admin]

OP
OP
M

MustangMatt96GT

Reaction score
Yeah I think I am just going to bit the bullit and get the long tubes! So what if I have to lossen them up a bit to get the tranny out!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
senior001

Members online