had some fun need some help (long has story)

sxyxc

Reaction score
Ok so tonight after work i was driving and saw a z28 camaro, and when i drove by he turned my way. so i though ehh y not, i know i will lose but why not have some fun. so we talked went to a safe area and ran a small run, well i knew it i got killed, but i was talking to them afterwords, and they have respect for me that even though i knew i was going to lose i still ran.. so i was talking to one and he told me to run in the 14s on my car, i should get 24# injectors, new plentuim 70mm tb, and the pi intake. what do yall think?? but right then it got fun, we parked in my school parking lot. not thinking you arn't spoce to do that. well a couple cops came up behind us and we were like ok we will see what they want and tell them we know we arn't spoce to be there. well the cop took about 45 min to run my license and insurance, the other guys license and insurance, and his two passangers license. well about 5 min later another cop shows up, then he notices that the other guy has a wrist band on, and asked what it was for, it was from the local drag strip, told the cop what he ran i think it was a 14 flat or a 14.1. then he went back, after giving us back our ids he checked my car out... i had my top down and he looked in it. i was like w/e.. but i wonder what that cop was thinking when i started my car with my o/r x and flows, and he started his camaro with his o/r x and don't know what type of mufflers, and we drove off.. but i bet that cop was wondering what was going on, two black convertibles sitting in a school parking lot at 1 in the morning one a mustang gt the other a camaro z28...

but what i really wanted to know if yall think i can run in the 14's with 24# injectors, new plentium, and 70mm tb??

VertTireSmoke

Reaction score
just do the PI swap completely. that will open ur car up a whole lot more. the 70mm TB and plenum id worry bout after that since they won't really help until u get a good bit more done. they are alright to have but personally id put my money else where. ur injectors should still be fine. someone correct me if im wrong. (still a lil tipsy) lol.

OP
OP
S

sxyxc

Reaction score
ohh another funny part about this story, is the cop pulled one of the guys over who drives a 89 red mustang gt. and told him he has $400 worth of fines and a warent for his arrest but wasn't going to arrest him because it sounds like he has a nice car. I think it was becasue he was too lazy to actually mess with the write up, arrest him, bring him down, and all that stuff. but it was interesting..

68mustang5.0

Reaction score
sxyxc said:
Ok so tonight after work i was driving and saw a z28 camaro, and when i drove by he turned my way. so i though ehh y not, i know i will lose but why not have some fun. so we talked went to a safe area and ran a small run, well i knew it i got killed, but i was talking to them afterwards, and they have respect for me that even though i knew i was going to lose i still ran.. so i was talking to one and he told me to run in the 14s on my car, i should get 24# injectors, new plenum, 70mm tb, and the pi intake. what do yall think?? but right then it got fun, we parked in my school parking lot. not thinking you aren't supposed to do that. well a couple cops came up behind us and we were like ok we will see what they want and tell them we know we aren't supposed to be there. well the cop took about 45 min to run my license and insurance, the other guys license and insurance, and his two passengers' license. well about 5 min later another cop shows up, then he notices that the other guy has a wrist band on, and asked what it was for, it was from the local drag strip, told the cop what he ran i think it was a 14 flat or a 14.1. then he went back, after giving us back our ids he checked my car out... i had my top down and he looked in it. i was like w/e.. but i wonder what that cop was thinking when i started my car with my o/r x and flows, and he started his camaro with his o/r x and don't know what type of mufflers, and we drove off.. but i bet that cop was wondering what was going on, two black convertibles sitting in a school parking lot at 1 in the morning one a mustang gt the other a camaro z28...

but what i really wanted to know if yall think i can run in the 14's with 24# injectors, new plentium, and 70mm tb??

Corrected your spelling for you. lol

OP
OP
S

sxyxc

Reaction score
thanks, but you missed one i saw. DAMN i suck at typing.. or atleast at spelling..

S

scarface

the pi swap would be great for you...Heads and intake. that will make you happy with power compared to what you have now. I think 24lb injectors would be over kill for you.

quickstang_1994

Reaction score
sxyxc said:
ohh another funny part about this story, is the cop pulled one of the guys over who drives a 89 red mustang gt. and told him he has $400 worth of fines and a warent for his arrest but wasn't going to arrest him because it sounds like he has a nice car. I think it was becasue he was too lazy to actually mess with the write up, arrest him, bring him down, and all that stuff. but it was interesting..
be glad he was nice

Willis_98GT

Reaction score
quickstang_1994 said:
sxyxc said:
be glad he was nice

i wish the cops were that nice aroudn here, lucky mother... ... . . .

if i did that in keller, they'd enforce maximum punishment.

OP
OP
S

sxyxc

Reaction score
i am glad that they were nice, because once we started up our cars they also could have pulled us over again for our exhaust. they were louder than stock and we both had turndowns so you couldn't really tell what we were running and if they looked under the cars we would hvae both gotton in trouble for no cats

S

scarface

quickstang_1994 said:
I tell them its not nearly as loud as those damn Harleys.
In Va there is no noise limit for motorcycles. THey have limited visibilty to other cars, so the loudness is a safety factor.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bs.austin.tx

Members online