halo lights

M

mustangman111

halolights1.jpg

halo2.jpg

finally posted them after 180 off ebay and a "plug and play" i spent another 90 for install :rant:

The Green GT

Reaction score
I have the black ones like that.

I hate them.

I like how they look, but they are complete crap. Make sure that the seal around the projector buld is good and tight and I hope you ran a bead of silicone around it to make sure no water gets in.

916_5.0

Reaction score
I like them personally how do you have your halos run what are they hooked into i ran mine off my high beams so they are on when my high beams are on i want to change it though. What did you wire yours to?

The Green GT

Reaction score
I wired my halos and the light in the inside to the marker lights so I can drive around with fogs, halos, markers, and the corner light.

Like this. You cant see the halo cause the flash reflected on the projector lens though.
100_1204.jpg

916_5.0

Reaction score
im going to have to do some rewiring it looks like lol.

JonBeast

Legend
Reaction score
Not a big fan of projectors :dunno:

I prefer smoked or clears depending on the car.

OP
OP
M

mustangman111

there not projectors.... ??? there halos

and wat else i have done is in my sig

green gt-
Yea they do suck but they look really good and ive got compliments from alot of people so i think it was worth it.
They sucked to install and the guy had to push them back so i could even tell i had lights on. :lame:

oh and i like your front grille haha Pony less ftmfw

The Green GT

Reaction score
Thanks ,I love how my car looks w/o the pony. And they are projectors, the lens in the middle of the halo is the projector lens.

Like I said, make sure they are sealed up good. Ill try and remeber and get so e pics of what happened to mine even AFTER I sealed them up.

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
Snakebit said:
thats not really my taste but they look OK :)

^^ I agree... they look to busy to me, but if you like them.. great rock on bro :dancing6:

Why did you have to do them professionally installed? And where do you go to get headlights installed?

OP
OP
M

mustangman111

they said on ebay it was a plug and play. I have a custom shop i go to around here that does most the work. He had to chop up the headlights and push them back for them to fit on. thanks for all the kind words though. :thumb:

S

scarface

I had halos...I didnt care for them at all. SO I got smoked. Glad you like them though, thats all that matters.

kspilly

Reaction score
yeah, to each their own with mods...

I had a set of the black ones like those, but broke them when I tried to removed... ended up just getting the blue oval smoked setup. Cleaner look in my opinion. :)

FIVELITERS

Reaction score
They look fine, if you love em then more power to ya. Nice stang. O0

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alida81

Members online