Handz Detailed: 2011 Rolls-Royce Ghost Paint Correction

OP
OP
S

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
V36 is pretty strong. Strong enough to remove all the marring and swirls on that Rolls no problem with just a green pad.

The V38 is VERY fine. On the level of 3M Ultrafine with very little cut. Its mainly for bring more depth to dark colors.

I am working in development with CG to make a new Polish for the "V" lineup.... Its going to MUCH stronger than V36 and will handle VERY hard paint like corvette or F-series for pickup paint. It uses new abrasives shipped from Europe. I currently have the final versions in my possession, and LOVE The strength. Handles business. I know CG is working on getting it bottled up.

hottwheels04

Reaction score
badass work man! umm can you fly out to my state and do this to my laser red headed step child sn95 ;) lol

mygreengt

Legend
Reaction score
SRT Handz said:
V36 is pretty strong. Strong enough to remove all the marring and swirls on that Rolls no problem with just a green pad.

The V38 is VERY fine. On the level of 3M Ultrafine with very little cut. Its mainly for bring more depth to dark colors.

I am working in development with CG to make a new Polish for the "V" lineup.... Its going to MUCH stronger than V36 and will handle VERY hard paint like corvette or F-series for pickup paint. It uses new abrasives shipped from Europe. I currently have the final versions in my possession, and LOVE The strength. Handles business. I know CG is working on getting it bottled up.
cant wait for it!

JerZeyStangz

Reaction score
Amazing work, admirer from a far. Your spot on for m105, it dust like crazy when it starts to dry. The only polishes that dont dust on me is Menzerna line from SIP, nano, and Final.

OP
OP
S

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
JerZeyStangz said:
Amazing work, admirer from a far. Your spot on for m105, it dust like crazy when it starts to dry. The only polishes that dont dust on me is Menzerna line from SIP, nano, and Final.

All the MEZ polishes dust for me. I LOVE SIP & 106FA Alot, but 106FA DUSTS so hardcore. I guess its the clay in the polish.

justinschmidt1

Post Whore
Reaction score
Looks great, reminds me of the color of my moms srt8 300c, actually looks identical lol

Nacho98

Reaction score
Fantastic work as always, I saw the pics of you up on CG's site...looks badass!

1) If you had to reach for just one, would you choose a 778/P40 combo or a V36/V38 combo and why? How are these two combos different? I've got V38/V36 being delivered tomorrow which I got for free via the 4th of July promo.

2) Please tell us more about Smart Dressing, or compare it to say VRP/G6.

Javi

Post Whore
Reaction score
SOB! Looks flawless!

Love the RR and im digging the dickies shorts.
thats all i wear too. lol

mustangspartan

Reaction score
You should take that beast back to the dealer and take a picture of this side by side to a new one.. You do great work man..

330CubeGt

Reaction score
Makes me sad, Wish my car was half as clean. Damn good work!

JerZeyStangz

Reaction score
SRT Handz said:
JerZeyStangz said:

All the MEZ polishes dust for me. I LOVE SIP & 106FA Alot, but 106FA DUSTS so hardcore. I guess its the clay in the polish.

What would you recommend since your the CG king lol? Are some of there polishes on the same level as menzerna? Keep doing what your doing man!

Sinned83

Reaction score
Sick Handz job. I am interested to see the new v series for heavy defect removal performs cause the v36 doesnt seem as strong as the no.700 paint correction from what I read.

Paul

Legend
Reaction score
Goddamn. How does a Rolls get so beat up in only 500 miles? You'd think the dealerships would take better care of them given the price tag that comes along...

Paul.

Sinned83

Reaction score
Wow there are some hack detailers out there. Why would someone attempt to do a car like that If they don't have the skills?

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Awesome work Greg, that looks better than brand new.

Stupid dealers washing it with shammy crap or drive through washes - I wouldn't put it past them.

That finish is perfect, looks amazing. Props for a great job and that's pretty cool that CG called you out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bs.austin.tx

Members online