Handz Summer 2010 Build Thread: PI Motor Swap

justinschmidt1

Post Whore
Reaction score
Racists commits are highly against the rules on the forum.

So I hit 11.3 PSI of boost today!!!! omg it was insane bro, car lifted the wheels off the ground at 80!!!

PS, your mom is against the rules of the forum queer.

RyClef370

Reaction score
This thread has Ryclef all butt-Hurt lol

Dear Mr. Masterson,

Hardly. Your actions on here speak volumes about your character and your actual automotive knowledge. I could give a fuck quite honestly what you type on the internet. Want to come across as an ignorant piece of shit? Go ahead. I had my finger's crossed you could add this board to your laundry list of forums your punk ass has been ran off of. Guess someone didn't feel it warranted it. Whatever. Hope your car stalls on a set of train tracks and your house burns down.

Warmest Regards,

Ry

justinschmidt1

Post Whore
Reaction score
yo this muthufuckas wide awake!!!!

[video=youtube;-BklXAA08I8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-BklXAA08I8[/video]

justinschmidt1

Post Whore
Reaction score
turbo cars fucking blow, i need 40 psi to keep up with a KB car

yo ryclef can I pay for your plain ticket and buy you a bottle of peppermint schnaps to come to delaware and install turbo cams for me?

I hate this fucking car so If I pop the hood one more time I might just hang myself with the spark plug wires

OP
OP
S

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Dear Mr. Masterson,

Hardly. Your actions on here speak volumes about your character and your actual automotive knowledge. I could give a fuck quite honestly what you type on the internet. Want to come across as an ignorant piece of shit? Go ahead. I had my finger's crossed you could add this board to your laundry list of forums your punk ass has been ran off of. Guess someone didn't feel it warranted it. Whatever. Hope your car stalls on a set of train tracks and your house burns down.

Warmest Regards,

Ry

Fo Sho. Just keep crying to the moderators because you get offended about pictures me and justin post.

....And remember why you stopped posting on this forum in the first place..... Because you were all sad I was posting here.

OP
OP
S

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I installed the New Upper and Axle bushings on sunday.

What a nice difference. No more squeaking. The rear doesnt seem to bottom out as much. and the ride is firmer. New bushing FTW.

The old bushings were REALLY fucked up. All of them where ripped up pretty bad. I took pics i will post them later this week.

The MM bushing tool is AMAZING> I can imagine doing the job without it. its such a quality tool that handles the job.

RyClef370

Reaction score
Post it in the open, pig. Don't pm it. I reported your shit. So?

I stopped posting because I have somewhat of an adult life that I don't have to glorify on a keyboard. This is something I do to kill a free moment here and there while I'm at work. You still never told us how the tremec is holding up?

OP
OP
S

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Post it in the open, pig. Don't pm it. I reported your shit. So?

I stopped posting because I have somewhat of an adult life that I don't have to glorify on a keyboard. This is something I do to kill a free moment here and there while I'm at work. You still never told us how the tremec is holding up?

Its holding up Great bro.

Now stop being a nagger. Too much nagging from you.

miss2slocoupe

Reaction score
20585842.jpg