has anyone removed gt side skirts and lowered

spadedstang420

Reaction score
and keep the stock bumpers? i was thinkin of doing that but dont know how it would look. and dont know if i should lower, might just go with stalker body kit and not lower. if any one has pictures of lowered with stock body minus the skirts, id appreciate seeing them

CompOrangeSN95

Reaction score
L1010428.jpg

Passenger

Reaction score
Quite a few have done this. STR33TR done it recently, and I know Ryclef331 is skirtless, not sure if he's lowered though.

Flar

Reaction score
My car is like that, ill snap some shots tomorrow for you.

JonBeast

Legend
Reaction score
spadedstang420 said:
and keep the stock bumpers? i was thinkin of doing that but dont know how it would look. and dont know if i should lower, might just go with stalker body kit and not lower. if any one has pictures of lowered with stock body minus the skirts, id appreciate seeing them
Neither...DEFINITELY not the Stalker Kit

STR33TR

Reaction score

duff daddy

Legend
Reaction score
There are pics of my car on here somwhere with no skirts and the front is ON the tires...

STR33TR

Reaction score
pic whore here -I got some (more) pix of mine from a cruise this weekend w/ my local club. These are from a bit further away.
PICT0162-1.jpg

PICT0132.jpg

OP
OP
S

spadedstang420

Reaction score
ok damn i forgot i even started this thread. thanx to all who shared pics. i really think sn95s look cleanest without the skirts now after seeing the pictures. gives em a stock look, but will kick your ass in a humble way. lol. and i saw you said no stalker kit? whats wrong with the stalker kit? i think it looks pretty clean the way it is shown on the cervinis site

OP
OP
S

spadedstang420

Reaction score
thats pretty clean bottlefed, only thing for me is i dont like the little part of the front bumper under the fog light. like, it doesnt really follow the body line with out the skirts, but still pretty cool looking car

bottlefed97

Reaction score
spadedstang420 said:
thats pretty clean bottlefed, only thing for me is i dont like the little part of the front bumper under the fog light. like, it doesnt really follow the body line with out the skirts, but still pretty cool looking car

Aren't all Cobra bumpers like that?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RevJon