havent been here in a while

DEATHPROOF

Reaction score
I guess I'll start by saying that I got banned from svtp for trying to sell my cobra under the terminator buy/sell thread. heres a little update of my 98 cobra, I blew the stock motor and it took me a couple of weeks to decide on what motor to put in so I finally decided to do a complete 03 terminator swap. the car has been coming along really well...

out with the old
9r3tz7.jpg

in with the new
ff4vhy.jpg

everything has been swapped over from the radiator to the fuel tank with all the wiring from the 03 cobra. this is how the car looks now I wet sanded it with 1500 grit sand paper then I buffed the hell out of it took me like 8 hours...

29wa3o6.jpg

I kept the solid rear axle but I have the magna flow IRS exhaust the car sounds amazing. well that's a start I will post some more pics later internet conection is acting up...

OP
OP
DEATHPROOF

DEATHPROOF

Reaction score
nnnoooooo!!!!!! damn connection I spent like 30 min. posting some more pics and lost connection hahaha

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
welcome back! This car looks sweet. Nice new heart! Any video clips?

JerZeyStangz

Reaction score
heres the first start up with stock mufflers

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/9PAAA7tTgvY?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/9PAAA7tTgvY?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Are my eyes bugging out but did your mod your rear fenders they look different to me.

OP
OP
DEATHPROOF

DEATHPROOF

Reaction score
Are my eyes bugging out but did your mod your rear fenders they look different to me.

yeah I rolled the rear quarters tires were rubbing, tried to flare it out a lil came out ok I guess. I used a eastwood roller

vidoes should work now.

OP
OP
DEATHPROOF

DEATHPROOF

Reaction score
these are the most recent pics that I took heres a list of mods

engine:
03 cobra 4.6 with a stieggy port eaton with a 2.93 pulley
accufab single blade TB and plenum
sct BA2400
gt500 heat exchanger
BBK long tube headers
BBK O/R H pipe
magnaflow IRS cat back
40 amp BAP
SCT xcal3 tune from don lasota
innovate lc-2 wideband w/speedhut AFR guage

v81rpu.jpg

xbfhpl.jpg

29n9oxg.jpg

heres a pic of the interior
2w4afqw.jpg

jil7ir.jpg

D3VST8R96GT

Reaction score
Nice. I really only read on svtp and **** with cobra racer in the politics section haahahha....

The D3V

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diabolic2010

Staff online

Members online