Hawks Nest Cruise '12... 09/08/12 !!!!

Shifty Powers

Reaction score
This is a preliminary thread, which will turn into the main thread. Since I have my car drive-able. THE CRUISE IS BACK!!!!!!

All Mid-Atlantic mustangs are more than welcome to come!! Any and all year! Although this started as a sn95 cruise, it shaped up to be not quite that. So all mustangs are wanted! The more the better!

Hell if other makes/models want to come.. DO IT!

For everyone that was there in 2010, or who saw the thread on it... BE THERE!!! It was a friggin blast! Only this time I will NOT be standing my ass up in Scoobies vert while taking pictures going around a corner, trying not to elbow him in the face.

Date is 09/08/12!!!! We will be running close to the same route as last time. To jog your memory:

http://sn95forums.com/showthread.php?39120-*Official-Hawk-s-Nest-Cruise-Pic-Thread*&highlight=hawks+nest

7-12-07017.jpg

7-12-07117.jpg

7-12-07153.jpg

7-12-07151-1.jpg

7-12-07092.jpg

7-12-07133.jpg

7-12-07007.jpg

7-12-07164.jpg

7-12-07145.jpg

7-12-07149.jpg

7-12-07147.jpg

I HOPE TO SEE PEOPLE RESPONDING TO THIS!!! I want a good goddamn turnout!!!

If need be or they want to, like I said, people can stop by my house the night before in North Jersey if they need a halfway point. Have a huge deck and heated inground pool.

LETS MAKE THIS HAPPEN DAMNIT!!!

September 8th, 2012

Info for the group:

Start @

https://maps.google.com/maps?q=willo...m&z=16&iwloc=A

Cruise route:

https://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=w...via=1&t=m&z=15

We will return the same way we came, unless we decide to get food or whatnot... Lots of nice roads to cruise through.

^
Shifty, if you can add this info(addresses and stuff) to the first post we can be a bit more organized so we are ready for this thing. Would be awesome if the mods can place this on the front page or something????? Droptop/white95?

EDIT: looks like we dont have a module installed to enable interactive Google Maps so you'll have to follow the links I posted above.
(http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showt...ht=google+maps)

We will be meeting at 9am @ Willowbrook Mall
1400 Willowbrook Mall #2145, Wayne, NJ 07470

Headcount Thus Far:
Shifty Powers
Greenscobie86(+2)
pilks
BLKSTNG96(+3)
vermillion
Late4Work

blksnake

<font color="pink">Senior Member</font>
Reaction score
donde?!

im down considerin i got a clean whip now. my brother would probabaly roll through with me also

JonBeast

Legend
Reaction score
HMMMMMMMM...I just might have to come back for this!

Can we make it a Saturday though? I can't do the cruise and then drive 4 hours back to Boston all in one day.

OP
OP
Shifty Powers

Shifty Powers

Reaction score
UGH! the 8th? hmmmmmmmmmmm I just might be able to make that happen....

Only for you! if i do! lol. You leave your company or did they move you to Boston? Either way thats awesome man. Car looks insane

JonBeast

Legend
Reaction score
UGH! the 8th? hmmmmmmmmmmm I just might be able to make that happen....

Only for you! if i do! lol. You leave your company or did they move you to Boston? Either way thats awesome man. Car looks insane
Same company...got a promotion, loving it!

stprorolla49

Reaction score
HMMMMMMMM...I just might have to come back for this!

Can we make it a Saturday though? I can't do the cruise and then drive 4 hours back to Boston all in one day.
X2 for a Saturday cruise. I should be able to make it as well!

OP
OP
Shifty Powers

Shifty Powers

Reaction score
ok ok .. lemmy think on the saturday option.. Just what I need. another blown car to blow the doors off me lol

But it is all for the love of the car and cruise.. buddy with a bmw might come lol.. So lemmy look to make sure im off the whole week..

If so ill move it to saturday

pilks

Reaction score
Count me in , just let me know when. Id like to take off work so i dont have to leave early this time.

JerZeyStangz

Reaction score
One day, sn95forums should meet and do this one. It seems like a hot spot for car clubs and shows the weaknesses your car hahaa in the handling department.

[video=youtube_share;N20qNjK-TR0]http://youtu.be/N20qNjK-TR0[/video]

OP
OP
Shifty Powers

Shifty Powers

Reaction score
Dragon tail is far. And the weakness it will show is when someone decides to be stupid on the skinny ass one lane roads and goes off the shoulder..

Otherwise yes Pilks.. it would be nice if you didnt have to leave early this time lol

JerZeyStangz

Reaction score
Dragon tail is far. And the weakness it will show is when someone decides to be stupid on the skinny ass one lane roads and goes off the shoulder..

Otherwise yes Pilks.. it would be nice if you didnt have to leave early this time lol

True. Just a suggestion lol.

greenscobie86

Reaction score
I guess since I led the thing last time I have to come lol. Saturday or Sunday should work for me. Looking forward to it. Good looks on setting up the thread Pat!

OP
OP
Shifty Powers

Shifty Powers

Reaction score
Also, I will be running a big car show in my area the night before the Hawks Nest. Hoping for over 100. It ends late and then I will be driving up north. God I hope I have my new headlights in lol, goddamn deer.

I will be tired as balls im sure. Im sure some others will as well if coming from afar. So rest up ****ers!

pilks

Reaction score
Not to be a debbie downer, but should we think about setting up a rain date?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EdgarR213

Members online