Hello everyone from Brazil!!!

@mustangdearborn

Reaction score
Hello everybody!
My name is Rafael, I'm new here and my car is a 1994 Mustang GT, manual transmission, deep forest green, cloth interior saddle, with 26,000 miles. I installed 38mm wheel spacers at rear, cut half a coil off the front springs and put BMR springs on the rear.

But recently i bought Eibach pro-kit springs and Eibach swaybars, however I haven't installed them yet. Soon I will buy the shocks (orange koni or bilsteins) and caster/camber plates. I'll post pictures here on the forum when it's assembled.

In Brazil there is little information about SN95, so the forum has helped me a lot, as well as the American friend Kyle (@that.blk.351 on instagram). I'm on instagram as @mustangdearbon. Here is the image of the car:

Attachments

• 291bd22e-0dfb-4763-9286-4dde3ca0e6d3 2.jpg
    291bd22e-0dfb-4763-9286-4dde3ca0e6d3 2.jpg
    221.5 KB · Views: 25
  • Interior.png
    Interior.png
    458.5 KB · Views: 25

Wood's 5.0

Reaction score
Hello and welcome to the forum. Very nice car - great find. Since it is so pristine and mostly stock, IMO, install the Eibach kit, weld in a good set of subframe connectors, and leave the rest stock down to the air pressure in the tires. Drive and enjoy the car throughout your beautiful country. I doubt you'll pass another one just like it from the highlands to the Pampas to the Minas Gerais.

OP
OP
@mustangdearborn

@mustangdearborn

Reaction score
Hello and welcome to the forum. Very nice car - great find. Since it is so pristine and mostly stock, IMO, install the Eibach kit, weld in a good set of subframe connectors, and leave the rest stock down to the air pressure in the tires. Drive and enjoy the car throughout your beautiful country. I doubt you'll pass another one just like it from the highlands to the Pampas to the Minas Gerais.
Thanks for the compliment and the tips. I live in the south of Brazil, in the excellent city of Curitiba. There are much better countries, even more so now that we were dominated by communism. I'm a big fan of the American way of life.

Daryl

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum!

I have to agree with Wood’s 5.0 on this one. Keep it “sleeper” with only minor modifications. But in the end it’s your car and you should always do what you want with it.

Good luck, keep us posted with updates and pictures, and treat her well!

OP
OP
@mustangdearborn

@mustangdearborn

Reaction score
Hello! I'm looking forward to installing this! Still waiting for the orange Koni's.

Attachments

• a2e4e1c7-d0d9-4cff-b240-e7dc89b0c7fe.jpg
    a2e4e1c7-d0d9-4cff-b240-e7dc89b0c7fe.jpg
    212.9 KB · Views: 6
OP
OP
@mustangdearborn

@mustangdearborn

Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum!

I have to agree with Wood’s 5.0 on this one. Keep it “sleeper” with only minor modifications. But in the end it’s your car and you should always do what you want with it.

Good luck, keep us posted with updates and pictures, and treat her well!
Thank you very much! Yes, just suspension and exhaust modifications. In the most will remain all stock. I really like the height of your car's front suspension. Pro-kit with top and bottom isolators?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online