Hello from Arizona

Edbergssn95

Reaction score
Picked up a 1995 5 spd gt vert gt40 heads f303 cam duel springs 24lb injectors burnt chip hoping to learn more than what I know now

Attachments

• 20210901_090449.jpg
    20210901_090449.jpg
    221.3 KB · Views: 10
  • 20210901_090430.jpg
    20210901_090430.jpg
    251 KB · Views: 10
  • 20210818_144134.jpg
    20210818_144134.jpg
    510.2 KB · Views: 10

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
not sure I believe that is in AZ as I see green stuff in the background :)

Welcome. I lived on the east side of phoenix for 9 years and actually miss it. Not as much right now but in another month or two for sure.

OP
OP
E

Edbergssn95

Reaction score
not sure I believe that is in AZ as I see green stuff in the background :)

Welcome. I lived on the east side of phoenix for 9 years and actually miss it. Not as much right now but in another month or two for sure.
Yeah it's been a great year for rain! also I water my hedges. Phoenix is nice in the winter time summer time you don't need a grill to cook steaks just a old car hood will do left out in the sun.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
The pictures I have been seeing lately makes it look like there has been some rain. My only fear there is that it leads into a fire season once it all dies and dries out. There was only one time out there that we had a wet spring and everything bloomed and then that summer I could see the fires in the distance.

OP
OP
E

Edbergssn95

Reaction score
The pictures I have been seeing lately makes it look like there has been some rain. My only fear there is that it leads into a fire season once it all dies and dries out. There was only one time out there that we had a wet spring and everything bloomed and then that summer I could see the fires in the distance.
Yeah give it two years fires like all get out

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
Yeah give it two years fires like all get out
2 years? Heck that stuff will be tinder dry in a couple of months and lucky if it makes it through the new year. We have at least one other here in the valley of the sun. If you ever need tuning or work done check out the guys at AZDC on the east side they treated me well.

OP
OP
E

Edbergssn95

Reaction score
2 years? Heck that stuff will be tinder dry in a couple of months and lucky if it makes it through the new year. We have at least one other here in the valley of the sun. If you ever need tuning or work done check out the guys at AZDC on the east side they treated me

we did get much rain for two years but yes couple months it will be really dry Azdc well noted think i heard about them. Thank you

Daryl

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome into the Stable! My brother and wife just moved to Fountain Hills. Jumped on the bandwagon of Californians moving to AZ. And ID. And TX…..

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
Welcome into the Stable! My brother and wife just moved to Fountain Hills. Jumped on the bandwagon of Californians moving to AZ. And ID. And TX…..
Fountain hills had my FAVORITE mountain bike trail just outside of it. It was a competitive track made for mountain biking and the only place in the valley that I know of that has a sign saying "NO HIKERS". Phoenix has an amazing number of trails all over it but I did not know of any others that were bikes only. It was one of the furthest trails I went to regularly from my house and there was a $5 entry fee to the park but its such a fun trail. As you can tell I miss it.

OP
OP
E

Edbergssn95

Reaction score
Fountain hills had my FAVORITE mountain bike trail just outside of it. It was a competitive track made for mountain biking and the only place in the valley that I know of that has a sign saying "NO HIKERS". Phoenix has an amazing number of trails all over it but I did not know of any others that were bikes only. It was one of the furthest trails I went to regularly from my house and there was a $5 entry fee to the park but its such a fun trail. As you can tell I miss it.
Sounds like it's a must vist again

OP
OP
E

Edbergssn95

Reaction score
I would move back if I could or go visit as well. I moved because of some health issues that make it hard to travel now. I hope to make it back for at least a visit.
I hear ya buddie

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online