Hello from Indiana, 94 GT

IndyCJ

Reaction score
Well,

as much as my son wanted this 94 GT, he just couldn’t take care of it. So bought him something else and I decided to keep this. 94 GT, 5 speed, 78K on the clock.

having ‘issues’ trying to diagnose, basically he said it would just ‘die’ and not start. So it got a new battery, alternator, seems ok to me, but I’ve got enough projects right now so I’ll tinker more on it when I can.

I’m about 20 minutes southwest of Bloomington.

IMG_0678.jpeg

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
greeting fellow hoosier. Did you survive the storms this week? I am down in evansville and we lost power every day this week. I don't get up there much but I am going to putnamville in almost exactly a month for a track day in a ferrari.

OP
OP
IndyCJ

IndyCJ

Reaction score
greeting fellow hoosier. Did you survive the storms this week? I am down in evansville and we lost power every day this week. I don't get up there much but I am going to putnamville in almost exactly a month for a track day in a ferrari.
Yea, a bit touch and go this week. Tornado touched down about 4 miles to the southeast of us one day, nasty Canadian wildfire smoke for two days, another storm knocked our power out for nearly 24 hours, and 3.5 “ of rain all told. Survived, but sucked.

I haven’t been to Putnamville, I go with my buddy (races CMC) and was at Mid-O last month, going Autobahn in October, hope to have this car ready for HDPE, we will see though, Ive got a lot to go through.

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
Yea eastern Canada is really on fire right now . My side is doing a lot better compared to the last few years

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suprasuavy

Members online

No members online now.