Hello From West Texas

Manicmechanic62

Reaction score
Hello Everyone, I'm new here in this forum, my name is Mike. I'm not really new to SN95i've owned a few in the past and have 3 now 2 of which are projects an 02GT Conv, and 00 GT coupe. The vert is going back completely stock it will be a daily driver. The coupe how ever is going to Super Street it has all my attention right now. I have the engine building it right now 408w toploader 4 Speed 8.8 rear. i kinda screwed up i didnt roll the windows down or unlock the pass door. now i have no power and not sure how to jump power to the main block to get the windows down and door unlocked. so if anyone has any ideas shoot them my way. peace out

Daryl

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum! Sounds like you’ve got and have had some nice Ponies! There’s a great wealth of information here so fire away with any/all questions. Great people.
Keep us posted on your various builds…
Cheers!

P.S.- I have one friend‘s a TCU Horned Frog; another’s a Red Raider!

OP
OP
Manicmechanic62

Manicmechanic62

Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum! Sounds like you’ve got and have had some nice Ponies! There’s a great wealth of information here so fire away with any/all questions. Great people.
Keep us posted on your various builds…
Cheers!

Guns Up

MyLittlePony

Reaction score
Hell yah music city mall

They bought the Vista Ridge Mall in Lewisville a few years back, renamed it the Music City Mall too, and it still failed. It was around just long enough to change all the signs. Everyone still calls it the Vista Ridge Mall though, except for my daughter who calls it Music City Mall on account of the ads they would run on YouTube.

My daughter was a Red Raider when she was 9. They had a K-12 program, but TTU still had to accept them and issue TTU student IDs. This was back during COVID when the state stopped funding virtual school, and made it illegal to mandate masks.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
5pointSL0

Members online