help me spend my tax return in this thread.

JUICED

Reaction score
getting

brake pads/slotted rotors
kyb agx shocks/struts

forsure now that leaves me about 1k...

1 of my wheels is unbalancable ,and 1 of the other ones has some minor curb rash (bad pothole :mad: :rant: )

so i either need to get 1- 18*9 y2k cobra R and HID conversion... and just do whatever with the other like 300 bucks. (open to ideas)

oor do i do no HID conversion, and get a completely diffrent set of wheels

in 18x9 and 18x10 instead of all 18x9

if so what other wheels? was thinking maybe fr500s but idk(want to keep them under the 1k shipped mark, must be 18s (already have rubber)

now the reason i'm considering switching is.. 1.. rear width diffrence.. 2.. the silver of the wheels dosnt quite match the top of the car, so its something that kinda bugs me.. still looks fine but idk just think if it was black (like the tint) it would "match" better.. i really dont know..

OP
OP
J

JUICED

Reaction score
for refrence.. heres a pic of the car (higher rez this time lol)

152256.jpg

and the first wheels that came to mind, deep dish fr500s but i'm open to other ideas

FR500_Black_Deep.gif

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
18 inch FR500s are like 600--650 shipped from americanmuscle.com, maybe if you are lucky like me and get them for $506.32 :p

and your car is really unique...never seen anything close to a color scheme like that, but its hard to match up wheels to it...i woudl go for hypercoated or chrome. :dunno:

OP
OP
J

JUICED

Reaction score
thats the problem i'm having now.. anthricite (sp) color wheels dont match the grey, i'm not a big fan of chrome.. and i had polished wheels before and i will never do that again (pita lol) so now i'm like ehh what to do loll

and unique was what i was going for.. i dont want to see another car close to mine... if i had a stock car its no biggy, but if i'm spending this kinda money, i want it to be unique :pimp:

OP
OP
J

JUICED

Reaction score
a quick photchop (not deepdish in rear but thats too much work..

chop1.jpg

Peter

Reaction score
get chrome if anything, neither black or anthricite would really match your top half

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
i would replace the Y2K wheel and have the rims painted to match the top :dunno:

94Vert

Reaction score
DFG_Pimpin said:
i would replace the Y2K wheel and have the rims painted to match the top :dunno:

I think that would look sweet.

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
1 new wheel/HID

I guess it depends on how your night time driving currently is. If its bad than get the hids and 1 wheel. If its good/okay than get the 4 rims.

bigjohnson4.6gt

Reaction score
i think the rims you have on now are pretty sweet, so i would do the one wheel and hid's

OP
OP
J

JUICED

Reaction score
hids are cheaper than i thought.. so it looks like it might be 1 wheel/hid/seats :dunno:

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Wheels, definately!

I"m also thinking chrome would look good with your paint, but either way, wheels would be a big improvement.

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
DFG_Pimpin said:

That is a good idea. If you got new wheels, black or chrome would look the best.

lrall

Reaction score
get 10" Y2Ks and have all 4(der) painted to match the top grey color, and maybe painted mirrors to match the grey also? HIDs would be sweet also.

FIVELITERS

Reaction score
I like the Y2K'S! I've decided those are the wheels i'm getting when i get the cash.

I say keep those wheels man, they look MEAN. O0

OP
OP
J

JUICED

Reaction score
yea i did.. got seats/1 new wheel/hid kit instead :dancing6: :banana: :dancing6: :banana:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online