Help Me Find This Wheel Cap!!! Crowdsourcing Request

duh09

Legend
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Ha! She sure is. Most people say "A Catah what??" after they ask what kind of dog she is.

Nice! I thought so! We always had 1 around growing up, our last one was my baby and we gave her to a good friend of ours when I was moving because she was so used to having tons of acres to patrol and hunt around on and I didn’t think she’d do well at my 3 acres over here… and then she practically became a house dog and sleeps in the bed with them. IMG_3771.png

badass98svt

Reaction score
Hahaha. That's great. Sucks you had to get rid of him though

OP
OP
MyLittlePony

MyLittlePony

Reaction score
Guess it’s time for an update:

So they gave me this modern wheel so I’m not stuck with the unreliable spare, telling me to “have fun.” Umm. Ok. 68E44E3E-297E-4C33-9651-122125C378CC.jpeg

Anyway. Wheel came in, I inspect it to make sure it does indeed match. I look at it the wrong angle, and told my husband not to tell me if it doesn’t, but he did, so it technically doesn’t match, but sorta matches the rear more than the drivers front, so if anything, the original drivers front doesn’t match. No one is going to know except for my husband, and now me apparently, and I guess now you.

They were supposed to get 4 wheel caps to match, but not only wouldn’t tell me what picture, but didn’t even mention them when I came in. They showed me what the one that came with it was, this “SVE” cap that I pretty much assumed it would be. They did reimburse me for one I found on ebay, since they aren’t allowed to buy off ebay themselves. I get the car, and the SVE cap is on!!! So I have them take the wheel back off to remove it, since I can’t put my replacement on when it comes in.

I go home, and later that night, realize that I meant to check the valve cap. They are notorious for forgetting to give me a cap. However, they not only gave me a cap, it’s black, and the valve stem is black too. All the other wheels are chrome. I lost sleep over something that stupid. But drive back, again, and they quickly put them on, and gave me four caps to all match.

Used wheel cap comes in the mail, and it’s too big. Can’t figure out why, and get scared that it’s JUST that wheel. Thankfully it’s not.
D2DD7DB0-9797-4DD0-BA37-5DDB6CCF4558.jpeg

60mm cap will fit all four, so I end up buying a new set of four wheel caps, but I went with a different logo completely. There’s a guy that may have the right one that would match, but he’s in Estonia, so it’s expensive to ship. So now Im waiting for the 4 caps, and when they come in, I will be back at Discount Tire… …again! For a fifth time. Car gets 10mpg BTW.

So the correct wheel cap size for these wheels is 60mm.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suprasuavy

Members online