here are my cars

freakshow12

Reaction score
I am new so I thought I would put a few pics of my rides up.
the snake.
bought it new on aug 13/97 have evry stock part bagged and tagged, have all documentation and it was not even PDI'd when I got it(have all that too) mods are:
vortech S trim 10#pulley
custom SHM tune made best of 468/433
36#inj
O/R X- 2.5" ultraflows and catback hidden with stock tips
steeda springs
CDC side scoops
saleen S281 wing
clear corners
painted interior parts (pac green)
only 40k original miles
few other things I cant remember as its been in storage since sept 04.
new motor being built which I will get into in another thread......goal is high 500's at wheels though.
cobrapics.jpg

majestics_009.jpg

OP
OP
F

freakshow12

Reaction score
the mach 1
bought this car on aug 13/05 it was at my friendly stealership and they called me about it. had 1600 miles on it and was a 1 owner car. too nice to pass up so I bought it. its a NON IUP car which is kinda odd for a mach and it was stock right down to the little titties on the tires :) I kept it that way for about 3 weeks then I got the itch. it now has 8k miles
mods:
PHP intake spacer
K&N FIPK
SCT tune
O/R X- 2.5 ultraflow cat back with stock tails for sneakyness
steeda tri ax shifter
eibach pro kit springs
17x10.5 rear mach rims with 315/35 17 nitto 555R drag radials
shaved 03 cobra rear bumper
tinted tails
tint
IUP pedals
dash/ door panel trim kit
automatic headlights (dont have to turn them on)

still to come
cobra rockers
bullitt side scoops
4.30's
I was not going to do anything else as I ordered a shelby but with the huge ADM's it wont work right now so I will keep this another year if I have to.
manywierdpics074.jpg

manywierdpics076.jpg

manywierdpics077.jpg

manywierdpics079.jpg

OP
OP
F

freakshow12

Reaction score
here is the snake going to have its heart taken out. it makes me ill to think its almost been 3 years since I have driven it.
cobratrip005.jpg

the painted interior stuff
tach008.jpg

tach009.jpg

my ray hilton SVT tach overlay. nice touch I thought. I also painted the guage surround saddle(black normally) it added a touch of symetry(sp) to the inside
tach007.jpg

here is a pic of it on a mustang dyno. it made 370rwhp on what we later found out was 7 cylinders LOL! thats why its getting redone now.
DSC00943.jpg

padge

Reaction score
Sweet cars man. I remember seeing the cobra driving around and drooling over it haha. I remember seeing the Mach at 7-11 one time and it looked very very clean. Must be nice to have a Mach AND a Cobra! :pimp2:

Downshift

Reaction score
Very very nice cars. That Mach is just beautiful. How come it has been so long since you have driven the cobra?

SMOKE

Reaction score
Great looking rides.

Love the mod plan for the Mach 1, looks great now ... but the Cobra rockers and Bullitt sides. O0

S281 rear wing for the win!!!! :dancing6:

padge

Reaction score
I love how both of your cars and mine have the "Harvey Bulych Special" for exhaust :hammer: O0

OP
OP
F

freakshow12

Reaction score
thanks guys! yes its a shaved 03 cobra rear. I HATE the stock rear on 99+ stangs. I have been thinking of doing an S281 in the matte black for the mach. I have a couple ideas actually but my wife is getting pretty tired of my "habit" LOL

I parked the cobra in aug 04 after it seems to have taken out a ring or ringland on cyl#7. I have been saving like mad to build a monster and I am finally there ;D hope to have it running and tuned to go to montana to the international mustang meet in sept.

and yes Padge.....we ALL have the harvey special combo on our stangs. I think every one in town has it but it sounds good and works.....and teh price was right. I am actually changing on both cars and the green ooen is getting hooker LT's so I need a new X anyway. I also found a smokin deal on a new SLP loudmouth setup for the mach.

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
great work on both. Good luck getting the cobra finished up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwacaser

Members online