Heres my stang

NASTYTIME

Reaction score
Well it has been like a year since the last time i posted pics of the mustang.... For you all that don't remember i got in a accident with a deer in my 98 gt and the insurance totaled it. Well i bought it back and have slowly been working on it in my spare time slowly..... I decided to go with flat black paint and the painted wheels that i have i love the look but DAMN i can't wait to lower this thing its a tank..... I shaved all the holes in the fenders and trunk lid, along with the side skirts....once it is lowered it will look right, i think i am going to go with all black headlights and tint the tails what do you guys think....... Well more to come on this WIP...so we will see.... later

Suspect

Reaction score
it looks like it has hydraulics! ;D i like the mad max style tho. some black hl's and tails would look good. was going to do the same with the rear bumper, but i want them really filled in.

el docum

Reaction score
Hello,

I saw your car, it remember me the first Robocop Movie, the Police car was Ford Taurus paint in mat black.

I don't like it because it's not easy to keep it clean, but it's different and after all it's your car.

F.

95-stang

Reaction score
Well it looks good considering it was a total loss. :)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TN95gt

Members online