Heres the 04 Mystique Cobra

MystiqueCobra

Reaction score
Here My Cobra and my friends CLS 55 AMG

CobraandClS55Pics1.jpg

And This is why I bought it Only 1000 of them in the world and only 500 in verts Now I would have gotten a hard top but foudn this one for 30 with 900 Baby miles from an old guy in the Texas Flew up their on Friday and Drove it down in one Day
DSC01286.jpg

2REDSTANGS

Reaction score
i love that car :thumb: :thumb:
you have to work on converting your friend though :knuppel2:

OP
OP
M

MystiqueCobra

Reaction score
Trust me man That CLS 55 Is the German Cobra
Both are Supercharged V8 except his is 5.5 litre with Dual over head cams
Both alsmot put out the same power but he pulls more torque and Even the the way the back of the Exahust is made to go above the IRS and then come back down just like the Cobra.
And Man I drove that car the day he got it theres no Comparison to German Muscle Car CLS 55 AMG because that is prety much what it is.

2REDSTANGS

Reaction score
how much does that pile weigh? how much does it cost ?
put the extra money in the cobra and crush him plus that is an import :nonono: while somtimes tempting we need to resit i used to have an import but i felt like a jackass driving it so i sold it and got my stang :thumb:

justinschmidt1

Post Whore
Reaction score
2REDSTANGS said:
how much does that pile weigh? how much does it cost ?
put the extra money in the cobra and crush him plus that is an import :nonono: while somtimes tempting we need to resit i used to have an import but i felt like a jackass driving it so i sold it and got my stang :thumb:

it cost 90k
weighs 4300 pounds

but makes 470 hp
The CLS55 takes only 4.2 seconds to run to 60 mph, and the quarter-mile falls in 12.5 seconds at 115 mph

Its a supercharged SOHC v8, 3 valve...5.4 liters
Power (SAE net): 469 bhp @ 6100 rpm
Torque (SAE net): 516 lb-ft @ 2650 rpm Transmission: 5-speed automatic with manumatic shifting

Thats a badass car no matter what you say and Im sure it wont have any problem beating up on most of the cobras on the road.

for the record car and driver rated the 03 cobra at 12.9 at 111.

Dont they call those benz the cobra killer anyway?

I remember watching videos of them smoking cobras

2REDSTANGS

Reaction score
i wouldnt pay 30k for that
while it is fast i am guessing its pretty tweaked and not much can be done to increase power, like i said i am guessing so dont freak out if i am wrong. Next if you wanted to spend 90k on a car buy a cobra and spend the rest on mods it will absolutly be no comparison.
once the feild is level cobra dominates period

BMOREstang

Reaction score
2REDSTANGS said:
Next if you wanted to spend 90k on a car buy a cobra and spend the rest on mods it will absolutly be no comparison.
once the feild is level cobra dominates period

:TY:

CanaryGT

Reaction score
I dont care what they say. Thats a nice car. My friends gramps just got the SLR Mclaren. I got to touch the start button and got a chubbie.

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Reaction score
Both cars are sick, great buy on your part I think. I always thought Ford messed up though by making the Mystichrome too popular. I mean, there are 5 colors more rare than the Mystichrome in coupes, and Mystichrome was the most popular color in convertibles...

2REDSTANGS

Reaction score
OnyxCobra said:
Both cars are sick, great buy on your part I think. I always thought Ford messed up though by making the Mystichrome too popular. I mean, there are 5 colors more rare than the Mystichrome in coupes, and Mystichrome was the most popular color in convertibles...
really thats weird i have seen a ton of cobras in person never seen a mystic one ....

KevinC

Reaction score
Owning 3 and being a huge mustang fanatic.. but since I also work at MB USA. I have to admit that the CLS and E class AMGs are sick. The 5.5 AMG engine has just has many bolt ons available as the mustang .. just cost muuuch more. I honeslty have to say the fastest and quickest factory stock car I have ever driven has been a MB. I get to do the ride and drives every year at MB. We take everyone of our products including the SLR and drive them on a highway, some backroads and a race track (road course and drag). Then we get to do the same all over in the specific models closest competitor to compare.

Hell even a at 5k-lbs S65 with 5 adults in it and the A/C blasting will do sub 12s all day..

wish my stang could.. :dunno:

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Reaction score
2REDSTANGS said:
OnyxCobra said:
really thats weird i have seen a ton of cobras in person never seen a mystic one ....

They made over 13,400 Cobras in '03 and only a lil over 5600 in '04, chances are you see mostly '03s. Last year at one of the car shows they had a Mystichrome coupe and convertible side by side, pretty sick.

jys97cobra

Reaction score
Hey Kevin C, work in montvale? i was just there for training on the c204 c-class. what department u work in?

Downshift

Reaction score
Very nice car. I would take that color over any for the 03-04 Cobras. If you have not seen it in person in the daylight (or even at night) you really can not appreciate it at all. There is a guy around here with a coupe same color, instantly fell in love haha.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwacaser

Members online