Hesitation Issues

JDwhite98gt

Reaction score
And order something better then MAC products.....MAC is Junk!!! :bootyshake:

JDwhite98gt

Reaction score
I really was just kidding, I have no experience with MAC. Anyway, I bet you an exhaust shop will be able to tighten up the cup. Bring it to a good one, tell them your problem and they might have a way of shrinking it a bit so it seals better.

OP
OP
MadStang

MadStang

Reaction score
JDwhite98gt said:
I really was just kidding, I have no experience with MAC. Anyway, I bet you an exhaust shop will be able to tighten up the cup. Bring it to a good one, tell them your problem and they might have a way of shrinking it a bit so it seals better.

my exhaust shop is a damn good one they build exhausts for NASCAR so I have no doubt they could fix it, but, they aren't cheap by any means...

vermilion

Legend
Reaction score
mac headers are great with mac mid pipes. same as all other exhaust brands. they like to mate to their junk because it keeps them in business. i just hate using a hammer to correct flanges.

OP
OP
MadStang

MadStang

Reaction score
Vermilion said:
mac headers are great with mac mid pipes. same as all other exhaust brands. they like to mate to their junk because it keeps them in business. i just hate using a hammer to correct flanges.

no kiddin...

OP
OP
MadStang

MadStang

Reaction score
well I haven't been this upset with the car in my life. Continuous stalling. I checked the alternator it's functioning correctly both electrically and mechanically.

I HATE the feeling of defeat. this is what it feels like currently and it disappoints me that I can't figure it out. The car is going to my shop tomorrow and I'm letting them figure it out.

OP
OP
MadStang

MadStang

Reaction score
Vermilion said:
when in doubt, pawn it off on someone else.

car stalled 6 times going home. homie don't play that game. Sending it to my sponsors shop, specializes in modulars so he'll figure it out.

back to driving my POS chevy...

OP
OP
MadStang

MadStang

Reaction score
Mustang Mark said:
i bet its just a bad muffler bearing...

DAM. I changed those last week, I had a small leak from my o-pipe as well. Topped off my blinker fluid also.

Mustang Mark

Reaction score
MadStang said:
Mustang Mark said:
i bet its just a bad muffler bearing...

DAM. I changed those last week, I had a small leak from my o-pipe as well. Topped off my blinker fluid also.
looks like you better take those sum bitches back

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online