Hi, New to Forum

KJ-00-GT

Reaction score
I've been primarily Chevy guy, owned 4 Camaro's and still working on my '69 RS that I've had for 30+ years. Now before I get flaming arrows my way I've always liked Mustangs. Back in the 70's my second car out of High School was '67 Coupe straight 6, and then a '70 Mach 1 w/Shaker Scoop after getting married in 1980 we got a '74 Mach 1. That one soured me on Fords, every week had to fix something.

So about three years ago my wife wanted convertible Mustang, found a real nice 2002 V6 auto. Fun cruising car for her, this spring upgraded the suspension some with poly bushed tubular rear control arms and lowering springs. Wow made the car a lot more fun to drive. I decided I wanted 99-04 GT coupe (Not big on convertibles), 5spd. Something cheap that I could build for possible auto crossing or track day. Three weeks ago I found 2000 GT 5spd salvage title car that is all stock, but didn't run because needed fuel pump, bent axel from crash, no brakes.

Car now starts and runs great, new rear brakes and axel are in now. Hopefully tonight I get to carefully drive it up the street for the first time, then can tackle the rest of the issues. It needs to go on a frame rack then get inspected to make it road legal.

My car.
IMG_3724[1].JPG
The crashed side.
IMG_3725[1].JPG

Wife's car.
IMG_3693[1].JPG

Last edited:
OP
OP
KJ-00-GT

KJ-00-GT

Reaction score
Thanks.

I don't work that fast, LOL, like I said might get to test it tonight for the first time, then I have more work to do.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrowdKiller

Members online