Highlighted posts from Monday, Apr. 18, 2022

SN95Newsletter

Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
April 18, 2022 * 18 posts * 131 views
Devil Horse said: First thing I did was install brand new tires. It did make it better but only in the fact that I could grip the road and not go into an unwanted drift like the first time I pushed ... Read more >>
April 18, 2022 * 26 posts * 239 views
Notthenow said: Hurst springs are firm, but comfortable. IMO, stiff-springed shifters are a pain to shift with. Didn't someone mention earlier that MGW are pretty tightly sprung? Read more >>
April 17, 2022 * 9 posts * 65 views
ttocs said: yea most of the older cars the hinge went down into the trunk and like he said there were bars there to help raise them. I think because of the already small trunk opening getting ... Read more >>
April 17, 2022 * 11 posts * 37 views
ttocs said: I discovered there was a cruise control module by my fusebox a few years ago as I was trying to figure out why my brake lights only got 9 volts. There was some kind of problem ... Read more >>
April 17, 2022 * 6 posts * 32 views
Clutch Cargo said: Always liked the tail lights of my 94 Mustang but lately I have thinking when I get the car painted to switch to the 96-98 tail lights and add the Sequential Taillight Kit. Problem ... Read more >>
April 17, 2022 * 14 posts * 100 views
Flade said: That $70 STB is not Stock. The stock one goes straight across at the front bar. The one in the pic offsets further to the front to clear a Cobra, Exploder, or aftermarket intake. ... Read more >>
April 17, 2022 * 4 posts * 25 views
Blackhippy2016 said: So I'm curious if y'all think this key is too damaged to work because I have good power but no crank. It's the original key but it has seen better days. I had a new one cut but ... Read more >>
April 17, 2022 * 3 posts * 21 views
lwarrior1016 said: Many of us have manual swapped our auto cars. Then we found the differences between the auto and manual trans tunnels. You have to cut away some of the auto tunnel for the manual ... Read more >>
April 17, 2022 * 5 posts * 58 views
Makoto said: your initial question was the first clue, calling 600hp moderate is the second. as others have said, springs and cams don't care about power. a spring just needs to close a valve, ... Read more >>
April 18, 2022 * 1 post * 7 views
Daryl said: I thought replacing the stock rear brake lines with stainless steel brake lines would be pretty easy. Unfortunately, on my '95 Cobra, the shock is directly behind the torx bolt ... Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarthur1995

Members online