Hill's 65 Restomod

OP
OP
Hill x 21

Hill x 21

Reaction score
So the pollen has been a ***** lately
Ive been washing the car almost every other day.

Started it today and had a no start. Car cranks but won't fire up. Didn't diagnose, just walked away. Hoping its something simple. Ign coil, cap and rotor are less than a year old, so I'm hoping its fuel pump. Anyone know if the speed density 5.0s had cam position sensors?

ETA 6/6; just ordered fuel pump. Going to try and get a fuel pressure gauge for the rail tomorrow. Hopefully will be able to play with it on my day off.

OP
OP
Hill x 21

Hill x 21

Reaction score
So down to business. Got the car jacked up yesterday.

Felt like I waited an hour for "1/4 tank" to drain... 20 gallons later..

Buttoned everything back up. Primed the pump about a half dozen times and she started right up. I let it idle while I rinsed off the spilled gas. Shut her down, went to turn on again and dead.. Again. Fuel pump wasn't priming. Disconnected the wires, took terminals off battery for about 10 mins. Came back, hooked everything up and still dead. I said **** it and ordered this; http://www.summitracing.com/parts/aei-18697

I hate this car......

FivepointSlow

Reaction score
Man oh man has it been a long time! I am definitly down to meet up and shoot though its winter and I dont have the mustang anymore... lol
I'm loving the look of this build!

Your 96 is still running strong, myself and Enrique swapped my front end onto it and he is in the process of painting it.
Ge3fZo4l.png

Looking forward for updates to this build!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online

No members online now.