hissedoff's 95 Cobra

hissedoff

Reaction score
Well it took a few days, but here are some pics of the ol' girl. Enjoy!

347SN95002resize.jpg

347SN95003resize.jpg

347SN95004resize.jpg

347SN95005resize.jpg

347SN95006resize.jpg

347SN95007resize.jpg

Slammed96GT

Reaction score
Now that is hot. Maybe one day we can do a photoshoot of our cars. What road to you live down again???

OP
OP
H

hissedoff

Reaction score
Slammed96GT said:
Now that is hot. Maybe one day we can do a photoshoot of our cars. What road to you live down again???

I am actually getting ready to move into the Cardinal Club. The photos were taken at my parents house on US 60, just before the Jefferson County line. I'd love to hook up and do a photoshoot, I just need to get settled in after the move and we can take some pics somewhere cool looking and cruise. We move the first weekend in June.

Slammed96GT

Reaction score
hissedoff said:
I am actually getting ready to move into the Cardinal Club. The photos were taken at my parents house on US 60, just before the Jefferson County line. I'd love to hook up and do a photoshoot, I just need to get settled in after the move and we can take some pics somewhere cool looking and cruise. We move the first weekend in June.

Yeah the house in the background does look familiar... it's it the big one on top of the hill.

OP
OP
H

hissedoff

Reaction score
That is correct, it's the HyPointe Ranch. I spent so many summers mowing and trimming the pastures there, I know it better than the horses do. 8)

Matt94GT

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
like the 1st pic with the secnery in the background looks sweet.

Car looks great man, so tell us about your engine combo!

ps: your snake emblems are on backwards

OP
OP
H

hissedoff

Reaction score
That's beacuse it's a Canadian car... J/K

I honestly never noticed that before... It was like that when I bought it a looong time ago. I guess I'm going to have to buy a couple new ones and swap them out.

94gtstang50

Reaction score
Just switch the two on the sides with each other and use some 3m stick stuff. Car looks great btw.

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
Matt94GT said:
like the 1st pic with the secnery in the background looks sweet.

Car looks great man, so tell us about your engine combo!

ps: your snake emblems are on backwards

his emblems are on backwards so he can see whats comeing behind him :hammer: :hammer:

ForcFed93

Reaction score
Engine combo details stat! It looks like theres an A1000 fuel pump with a sumped tank. Makes me kinda curious.

OP
OP
H

hissedoff

Reaction score
ForcFed93 said:
Engine combo details stat! It looks like theres an A1000 fuel pump with a sumped tank. Makes me kinda curious.

This is cut and pasted from the thread in Introductions but it saved me time... I made a few additions of things I forgot...

Motor/Induction: 347 NA balanced & blueprinted, Mahle Pistons, Hawks Racing H beam Rods, Hawks Crank, Custom ground Lunati camshaft, Fidanza aluminum flywheel, Edelbrock Performer RPM II heads ported, bowl & chamber work with bronze valve guides and 3 angle valve job, Manley valves, 1.6 Crane rockers, Crower lifters, ARP studs; Extrude honed upper and lower Cobra intake, BBK 70mm TB, BBK Cold Air fenderwell intake;

Fuel: FRPP Red Top 30# injectors, Aeromotive Competition fuel kit including A1000 pump, 5/8" fuel rails, sumped and baffled tank, AFPR, -8AN feed and -6AN return lines;

Spark: MSD 6A ignition, MSD Blaster TFI coil and Super Conductor 8.5mm wires, MSD Pro Light shift indicator;

Exhaust: Flowmaster 1 5/8" long tube headers, 2 1/2"custom off road Xpipe, Flowmaster Super 40 mufflers;

Charging: Optima Red Top, Powermaster 200 amp alternator, Powermaster HiTorque mini starter;

Tranny/Drivetrain: King Cobra clutch, Steeda Quadrant, UPR firewall adjuster, new stocker cable, Stock T5, MGW shifter and composite race knob, FRPP aluminum driveshaft, Stillen rotors;

Suspension/Chassis: UPR tubular K member, UPR tubular A arms, UPR bumpsteer kit, UPR C/C plates, Koni Yellow double adjustables on all 4 corners, UPR coil over kit on the front, Eibach Pro Kit springs on the rear, Energy Suspension urethane bushings, pinion snubber, and motor and tranny mounts, custom welded full length subframe connectors;

Body/Appearance: Cervinis Cobra R hood, Ford 1995 Cobra R wheels, BFG rubber bands

Engine Management/Gauges: FAST XFI engine management system including dedicated O2, GM 1 Bar MAP sensor, GM IAC, GM CTS, GM IAT sensor, Ford TPS with GM pigtail, Innovate LM1 wideband controller and Bosch wideband O2, Autometer Phantom gauges, Fuel pressure, oil pressure, water temp, volts, and just for fun a DPIC

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online