Horn Dilemma

Willis_98GT

Reaction score
can't figure out why the horn doesn't work..

found the fuse for it and pulled it tonight and it was good so i've already covered that..

any tips?

916_5.0

Reaction score
I have this problem too not sure why my horn doesnt work. Not to jack your thread but what fuse and where is it cause i need to check mine to see if thats it. Other than the fuse i dont know jack about horns unless the wires are cut or somethin.

idro

Reaction score
power ground component

Do you have power to it? If yes, Do you have ground? If yes, replace component.

atrainsgt

Reaction score
I wonder if my horn works? I can't remember ever using it :coolsmiley:

OP
OP
W

Willis_98GT

Reaction score
bump with anyone knowing what the power ground component is. i'm a complete horn noob

Asylum938

Reaction score
When you push on the airbag for your horn do you hear the Horn Relay clicking, should sound like a small click coming from your engine.
check while the car is not running obviously.

98mustanggtkid

Reaction score
I think there might be a fuse in the high fuse panel in the engine bay maybe check that one, when i blew the fuse for my power seat thats there the fuse blew

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
Sorry to go off topic, but this brought up a funny memory that happened a few weeks ago that I'd thought I'd share.

Me, my dad and my uncles are up my camp cleaning it and getting it ready to sell. so there's a air horn laying on the table, my uncle is in the other room painting, and my other uncle is working on the floor. So me being me I thought it'd be funny to sound it off. Well I screw the horn onto the can and press the button. Well it startled my uncle so bad he stood up, smacked his head on the cabinet, knocking him out cold. Replaying in my head the look on his face when I pressed the button makes me almost piss myself from laughing so hard.

That is all lol

atrainsgt

Reaction score
LoL! You very successfully knocked this thread off topic but :hammer: that was really funny!