How do we get sn95forums listed on th PowerBlock Directory??

eliyarbrough

Legend
Reaction score
I just asked them, but I have no idea on how to. It is the best Mustang club, so how do you? See ya!!

OP
OP
eliyarbrough

eliyarbrough

Legend
Reaction score
It is on powerblocktv.com and gives a list of all kinds of stuff. It has where to buy goodies, car clubs, and car museums. I get a lot of my car ideas from HorsePowerTV on the Spike Network. It comes on Sat and Sun mornings. See ya!!

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
ohhh yea i always watch that lol wow cant believe i didn't notice that hahaha so you want to link a forum what good does that do?? i thought it was for parts and stuff :dunno:

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
i havent watched powerblock in forever...i use to watch horsepowerTV every weekend. and the new hosts for Trucks are fucking ghey. :eek:utofcloset:

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
yeah it seems like new lines ups for all shows muscle car seems to just be lou

trucks had that muscle guy with the funny voice but hes gone since stacey david left i dont car for trucks too much

xtreme4x4 i dont care for to much

but horsepower i like what happened to the heavier set guy?? now its just the skinnier blond that likes mustangs not to much of a problem i guess lol

OP
OP
eliyarbrough

eliyarbrough

Legend
Reaction score
Yeah, all I watch is HPTV and MuscleCar. That Extreme 4X4 is just to look @ that Jessi Combs chick!! I used to watch Trucks, when I had a truck. About the same time as I lost my truck, Stacy David left. That guy's voice is not a show voice. Every once in a while before the main shows, Spike TV will run old shows. Sometimes Stacey is on there. I Tivo them.

On the skinnier blond dude, you talking about the older man? Joe Elmore, I think. I like him because he is Pro-Mustangs!! The newer guy, Mike Galley for that guy, loves Stangs too, so that is OK!!

The heavyset dude left to pursue other projects, it said. Chuck Hansen on that one.

I do not have a life though, so I watch a lot of TV!!! I have time to though. See ya!!

Also, Courtney Hansen is not too shabby herself!! I wonder if she was kin to that old dude? That gives me something to do.

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
yeah i first saw courtney hanson on......overhaulin

i think stacey david was the best host of trucks i wonder what the reason for him leaving was... but yeah i like horsepower too because the guys like stangs and that cool with me today they had a 94 or 95 vert on there today i caught the end of it

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
DFG_Pimpin said:
i havent watched powerblock in forever...i use to watch horsepowerTV every weekend. and the new hosts for Trucks are fucking ghey. :eek:utofcloset:

:boink:

OP
OP
eliyarbrough

eliyarbrough

Legend
Reaction score
94 GT I & II. I already had them Tivo'd though!!

I got my ideas from Project Nightmare, though. I have them, too.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
5pointSL0

Members online

No members online now.