how is it...

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I don't know what to post right now! But i will have some things to post in the spring involving DYNO :D

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
What would you want us to post in here lol? There's not much to these things.

You are also forgetting [MENTION=14887]LilRoush[/MENTION]

OP
OP
MustangChris

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
lilroush and the first m112 V6 i ever saw... ..... i about creamed myself.

yea, wheres the "how to slap a motha ****in' cobra blowa on ya motha ****in' V6" thread?? that'd be tits.

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
There's really not alot to it. Get an adapter for the M112, and put it on. Get it tuned lol.

Then you could in theory use a kenne bell or any other upgrade to the m112.

And LilRoush didn't only have the first one you ever saw, he had the first one....ever.

O and you have to slap a cowl hood on, only down side.

LilRoush

Reaction score
Nobody will do a 'how to install an M112' thread because of the legalities of it. When I designed the set up way back when, people tried to make knock offs and broke stuff. I ended up defending myself against several who took legal action trying to blame me. Nathan (MySteed) and I refuse to put out a complete parts list or a how to after all the haters who said it was so easy, then failed. It took several years to get the 'right' design. And it shows. The copies/fakes are making far less power and breaking motors.

Not sure many are doing much 'ground breaking' stuff anymore with the good ol' 3.8L. I miss mine. I keep kicking around the idea of a new 3.7L to tinker with. I just don't have time right now to invest.

justinschmidt1

Post Whore
Reaction score
you have a caddy, nuff said.

Exactly.

Caddys are ballin. Duh.

They're born to be racekarz

02-cadillac-cts-v-coupe-race-car.jpg

justinschmidt1

Post Whore
Reaction score
wow, how can they come after you legally for tryin to copy your shit?

People are pathetic.

vermilion

Legend
Reaction score
How does mcdonalds get sued when a woman spills coffee on themselves? Answer: lack of common sense.

Sent by smoke signals

OP
OP
MustangChris

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
i would have sent them random bolts from the junkyard and been like "did you remember to use this bolt kit during the install?" LOL.

LilRoush

Reaction score
We should just delete the 3.8 section.

Mustangs with V6's should be renamed Taurus's.

*Popcorn time*

My positive displacement V6 made similar power to your PD V8 Caddy for less than half the cost and lasted longer than your turbo V8. *stir*

wow, how can they come after you legally for tryin to copy your shit?

People are pathetic.

Most of them got tossed out. But once one tried, they all seemed to line up for a chunk out of my bank account. Still cost me money to defend at the end of the day. One of the big reasons I walked away from the V6 performance part design/production world.

justinschmidt1

Post Whore
Reaction score
My positive displacement V6 made similar power to your PD V8 Caddy for less than half the cost and lasted longer than your turbo V8. *stir*
I confused...Your v6 made 600 RWHP with a m112 on it? ...the terminators can only make over 500 rwhp with a fully ported blower, bolt ons, smaller pulley...lol

The value of my car isnt based on its power...If all I wanted was power I could have bought/built 600 hp for 1/4 of the price.

touche....but did it last longer than my vortech V8 :) Did your 6er ever break?

Most of them got tossed out. But once one tried, they all seemed to line up for a chunk out of my bank account. Still cost me money to defend at the end of the day. One of the big reasons I walked away from the V6 performance part design/production world.

Thats just insane, people are messed up. V8 guys never would have done that *stir*x2 lol

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Canaryonvskf’s

Members online