How many bought new?

realitygt

Legend
Reaction score
got mine in june of 06 for 8600 from an old couple with 83k miles, and in immaculate condition, left it stock for over a year and then put everything in the sig on it within the past 4 months lol

but now i'm wanting to sell it and buy a cobra, or trade it.

justinschmidt1

Post Whore
Reaction score
realitygt said:
got mine in june of 06 for 8600 from an old couple with 83k miles, and in immaculate condition, left it stock for over a year and then put everything in the sig on it within the past 4 months lol

I wanted to get a cobra....but then I was like why?

Buy a pi intake and a supercharger kit and call it a day.

You will be blowing by cobras.

Steven

Legend
Reaction score
I love my dinosaur. I don't ever plan on selling the 95, i'll sell my truck before I do.

realitygt

Legend
Reaction score
justinschmidt1 said:
realitygt said:

I wanted to get a cobra....but then I was like why?

Buy a pi intake and a supercharger kit and call it a day.

You will be blowing by cobras.

I thought about just doing a supercharge on mine and I was like ..why??

for the same amount of money I can sell my car and buy a cobra and have a better powerplant to work on with much more potential. plus it's a cobra!! It has much better looks stock, and beefier parts which would cost even more money to upgrade from the parts that are on a gt.

I take ridiculously good care of my car, and I almost feel like I take too good of care of it for it to be JUST a gt that gets no respect :/

OP
OP
J

Jrgunn5150

Post Whore
Reaction score
Cobra's don't have beefier part's. Same Hyper pistons, same powdered metal rods, same craptastic T45. You get a forged crank you don't need, yay.

vermilion

Legend
Reaction score
a gt that rapes a cobra in my book that gets respect. takes more time and money. but for the price of a cobra you can have the same bodystyle and get some work in that motor, you're better than a cobra. i like standing out with a 2 valve thats just as stout.

realitygt

Legend
Reaction score
J.R. said:
Cobra's don't have beefier part's. Same Hyper pistons, same powdered metal rods, same craptastic T45. You get a forged crank you don't need, yay.

I'm looking at an 01 cobra, so theres a little more than just that

OP
OP
J

Jrgunn5150

Post Whore
Reaction score
realitygt said:
J.R. said:

realitygt said:
J.R. said:

Okay, everything the same except a craptastic T3650 instead of the T45, but it's your money, have fun.

GDawg

Reaction score
I bought a used v6 '97 Mustang coupe. Within three months I totaled it. After that I went back to buy a replacement in '99 and didn't really like the look of the new style. But I found a brand new '98 convertible GT and decided to buy it. I've had this car for almost 10 years now. I've sunk almost $10K into it. I plan to keep it forever.

realitygt

Legend
Reaction score
J.R. said:
Okay, everything the same except a craptastic T3650 instead of the T45, but it's your money, have fun.

and it has the 4v, and irs and 40 more hp

1996mustangGT

Reaction score
ummmm in caseyour wondering...the IRS is not a good thing....

just for the record witht he minimal mods i have (see sig) stoplight to stoplight i can 'hang' with 99/01 cobras and easily stay with 96-98.

Got my car at 16 with 49K miles for $5500.

i love my car. i will be buried in it. and they can throw my 66 gt on top for good measure.

RED guy

Reaction score
i was chevy guy and my budget was good for LT1 F body and i was looking for a Firebird but they are rare in my country and i wont to by a camaro because everyone had it only if i found a 6 speed because i hate auto stick is much beeter and more fun to drive .got my 95 first mustang in 2007 august and i wasnt have the diving lisence the 2nd gear was smashed i rebulit it and put ZOOM MF clutch kit and complete exhaust then i sold it in 2008 april from this one i loved the mustangs

after 2 month i bought my 96 GT 5 speed

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EdgarR213

Members online