Howdy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuttinbutcrumbs

Reaction score
page-3
Hey yall. My dad bought the '95 I'm working on in late '95 with 13k miles on it (I used to ride in the backseat). It was his DD for years and years and it racked up over 300k miles without a hitch. It set pseudo neglected for a bit and in '09 the rebuilding process began. The most recent "big ticket item" was the interior; new carpet, headliner, and the seats reupholstered. The interior was the last thing on the "list", so I guess it's kinda "finished" for now. Or at least until more money starts flowing in..
But it anyways it's not a race car or an all out supercar. It's just a working man's budget build pretty day cruiser and pseudo resto-mod type deal. It's faster than some, slower than others. I'd show some pics but I'm not sure how. Can I upload an image from my photo library or do my pics have to be "in the cloud"? All I see isn't insert url.
The bottom of the page is the finished product.

http://www.stangnet.com/mustang-forums/threads/95-gt-interior-r-r.882477/page-3

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
If your on a smartphone download tapatalk and load the forum through it. You can upload pics straight from your phone.

If only using your computer then create an acct with a hosting site like photobucket. You can upload all pics to it and then share either single pics or links to whole albums. They have apps for your phone that can upload your mobile pics so they are ready to share from your desktop when needed.

Hope this helps

This message courtesy of crapatalk!

OP
OP
Nuttinbutcrumbs

Nuttinbutcrumbs

Reaction score
If your on a smartphone download tapatalk and load the forum through it. You can upload pics straight from your phone.

If only using your computer then create an acct with a hosting site like photobucket. You can upload all pics to it and then share either single pics or links to whole albums. They have apps for your phone that can upload your mobile pics so they are ready to share from your desktop when needed.

Hope this helps

This message courtesy of crapatalk!
Ah ha, craptalk huh? Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online