i dont understand this

Brian95SVT

Legend
Reaction score
No way Id go auto or straight axel.. Even turbo if its faster

All depends on the purpose of the car. If I drove it on a normal basis and it never saw the track it would say 6MT and IRS

Otherwise it would be auto, turbo, and straight axle. But back on topic so we don't jack her thread anymore haha.

svt slobra

Reaction score
my cobra was doing the same shit about two weeks ago. i replaced the tps, didnt help.......cleand the mass, helped a little........then realized my air filter was coming off, tightened it up and it runs like a top.........not sure why it affected it so much

Reaction score
Didnt you just clean your air filter? Check the MAF, you may of oiled the filter too much and there might be some debris on the sensor.

OP
OP
miss2slocoupe

miss2slocoupe

Reaction score
Yes everyone the cobra has a built AOD ill maybe post its goodies one day.

my cobra was doing the same shit about two weeks ago. i replaced the tps, didnt help.......cleand the mass, helped a little........then realized my air filter was coming off, tightened it up and it runs like a top.........not sure why it affected it so much

Weird but hey this might help! And little stuff like that matters never over look it

Didnt you just clean your air filter? Check the MAF, you may of oiled the filter too much and there might be some debris on the sensor.

No, I cleaned the 95 air filter

OP
OP
miss2slocoupe

miss2slocoupe

Reaction score
Its an auto and straight axel :(

yeah i dont know why the sad face either? its not like a put it in drive and go? IMO it takes more skill to drive this cobra than a normal 5-speed... theres alot to it than you think. and as for it not having IRS... if i had IRS the car would be useless... i wouldnt catch traction for shit and the car would be everywhere

rz5.0

Legend
Reaction score
Not a drag racer.. Not much of any racer really. Irs can handle just as good as a straight axle takes more money tho... But if wasnt forstraight axels in cobras I wount have a irs in my gt...

justinschmidt1

Post Whore
Reaction score
yeah i dont know why the sad face either? its not like a put it in drive and go? IMO it takes more skill to drive this cobra than a normal 5-speed... theres alot to it than you think. and as for it not having IRS... if i had IRS the car would be useless... i wouldnt catch traction for shit and the car would be everywhere

Dont forget that it would most likely break every day! IRS blows.

I get the same crap...im like yea, let me put you behind the wheel of my car and see how you handle this "boring" auto. Odds are most people would end up in a ditch very, very soon if they tried to push it in my auto.

Your running a 4r70w I assume?

Jmod?

What converter?

OP
OP
miss2slocoupe

miss2slocoupe

Reaction score
In all honesty I don't know what Tranny is in it.. but its the usual three speed and then you have a over drive button.. and I don't know what you mean by jmod? It has a 4200 stall

rz5.0

Legend
Reaction score
I just dont like auto I know with power they are unstopable but I like using my left foot.. Never owned a auto for more tha a week.. This one I have now swap a t 5 first week I had it..

justinschmidt1

Post Whore
Reaction score
In all honesty I don't know what Tranny is in it.. but its the usual three speed and then you have a over drive button.. and I don't know what you mean by jmod? It has a 4200 stall

Sounds like a 4r70w.

The jmod is just a mod to the valvebody that helps the trans shift harder and faster.

Damn, thing must roll out with that stall.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TN95gt

Members online