I joined

Thinkkker

Reaction score
I have Mustangs again. Yes, plural. Not the most advantageous means, as it was gifted from my mom when she passed.

The SN95 is a 94 GT with 64k miles. My mom got it for Christmas/Bday brand new.
Vibrant Red with Grey Cloth interior
5spd with Factory 16's

Currently, clear is pealing on the rear quarters, but otherwise in great shape.

96blak54

Staff
Reaction score
Welcome! Im glad you joined! Be sure to create a build thread and keep us updated with all you progress on the cars

OP
OP
T

Thinkkker

Reaction score
Ill get some pics later.

The others are a 74 Mustang II *another bought brand new, now a 2 owner I guess* and an 07 V6. The 07 is more than likely going to go to Step-Dad so he can keep it and I can get enough to put a lift in the garage.

As far as build, It will be light. Brakes, suspension, and enough to get it a bit faster. The fact that my Explorer ST is so IMMENSELY faster, and prolly handles better, makes it a bit worse :p.

First, I'm looking for a seat track for the car. It was hit several years ago and I helped pay to get it rebuilt. The driver seat track/mount broke on the outside. Cause I didnt have time to get that *and was living 600+miles away working 100+ hrs/wk* for her. I bought a corbeau to set in there to get her going.

As an FYI, this is an even Dozen I have owned throughout my life.
74 hatch
74 Coupe
77 Cobra II
84 SVO
86 SVO
94 GT
97 GT
06 (tungsten, full ESP Build)
06 (maroon) "Stock"
07 GT500
07 V6

The '06 full on ESP car had a few National Trophies out of it. I bought that one after I graduated from College and ran it in FS and then STU and ESP.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suprasuavy

Members online