I lost the battle, but won the war

bmcgc

Reaction score
We have been looking at 2016 Mustangs. I like the GT, the wife likes a convertible. I like a white car, the wife likes a black car. Im not spending 30-40k on a car, she isn't either.

Last night we went out for 2for1 wings. A couple salads, wings, sodas and tip runs $25. She feels like we went on a date, I spent $25 and got to take a nice ride on the bike. Its our Tuesday thing.

Afterwords we rode the couple miles over to the Ford lot to see what was rolling off the car hauler.

Right in front was a used 2014 triple black v6 premium convertible. Two hours later it was hers.

She got her black convertible, I didn't get my white GT, we didn't spend 30k +, Ive pretty much got a free pass the rest of the year.

Above118

Reaction score
Pics or it didnt happen!! lol I have a 14 v6 also...i love it.

Burninriverdiver

Reaction score
Congrats! If you make the woman happy first, it usually works out in your best interest... You will get your car soon enough, you've got to have a His and hers mustang right?

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
You wanted a white GT hardtop but got a black V6 vert?

Title should be reversed my man.

But at least the lady's happy!

mcglsr2

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Lol good stuff :D Glad she's happy, and the V6 still has plenty of grunt and doesn't rape your wallet. And like everyone else is saying, pics! What an exciting time, getting a new (or new to you) car is always exciting!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TN95gt

Members online