i made a ricers day

bigjohnson4.6gt

Reaction score
so im coming back from the home depot getting some wire connectors, and im kind of in a pissed off mood cause i got poison ivy, stuffy nose, im really hot, and my front 2 speakers arent working. Anywho, im heading towards my house going down rt.20 and i come to a stoplight with 4 cars in front of me and this hispanic fella comes flying up next to me (only 2 cars in front of him) and starts hollering in his spanish tone and revs (now how the fuck are we suppose to race with 4 cars directly in front of me, and 2 in front of him), im also taking a right to go home, the light turns green and he books it a whopping 10 feet to kick my ass in the shortest street race ever. What are these people thinking, i mean honestly, props to him though for destroying me :aresehole:

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
Lol, that reminds me of a mexican on the highway before. He was in the fast lane and as soon as he got next to me, I gave it a little bit of gas. Then he gets in front of me and bounces it off the rev limiter for like 5 seconds. ;D

brwillms

Reaction score
I had a similar occurrence. I work late hours and typically go home about the time the bars let out. Guy in a Chevy single cab with what appeared to 24's pulls up beside me and starts provoking me. He was swerving badly and and had the windows down with the tejano blaring. We took off then for some reason i got out of it. He kept on. I stopped to get a coke and continued on. A few minutes later I spotted him pulled over by the 5.0. He was in the middle of a field sobriety test. :police: Good times.

rick focks

Post Whore
Reaction score
oh no, you had a run in with a common entity around here...beans and rice...they normally drive trucks...strange...

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
Im sorry but if a Mexican ( or anyone for that matter ) comes up beside me and starts mouthing off in any fashion the LAST thing they need to worry about is a race, they better concentrate on not stopping at any lights or stop signs. If they do I PROMISE I'm going to get out of my ride go over to the driver window and see how much lip running he does then :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: Im in the fun of racing and all that crap but to do what this guy did ( if you did not provoke him first ::) ) is total BS and he needs his :ass3: KICKED

brwillms

Reaction score
I live in Texas. This is something I see every day. The cops at work tell me stories about the crazy shit these guys get into all the time. Cryin' shame.

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
brwillms said:
I live in Texas. This is something I see every day. The cops at work tell me stories about the crazy shit these guys get into all the time. Cryin' shame.

I would think in Texas getting your ass drug out of the car and stomped right there on the street would be a normal thing ;D

rick focks

Post Whore
Reaction score
yes lots of road rage here...but not me, I'm innocent...

brwillms

Reaction score
I'm pretty hard to drag out of the car. I have seen fights on the side of the freeway though. There are lots of road rage case where people just get shot.

rick focks

Post Whore
Reaction score
that's what I"m sayin'... anybody gets outta there car at a light, I'm taking the f**k off

sykostanger

Reaction score
ugh, yeah i live in Texas, south Texas.....we have ricers a plenty, and we have MORE than our fair share of tejano. we also have plenty of red light ass beatings. we have this idiot in the town i work in (im a medic) and he drives a damn nissan sentra...this guy sees my car parked at the station and then follows me outta town when i get off shift....to drive up next to me screaming obscene things and swerving violently trying to get me to race. he drives a damn sentra..i mean come on. these assholes hang around in packs of morons....ugh. i hate ricers. passionately hate them.

OP
OP
B

bigjohnson4.6gt

Reaction score
i did nothing to provoke him at all, i was actually doing the speed limit, and this dude pops up in probably the ugliest 3000 gt i have ever seen, at first i thought he was talking to someone in the car, but he wasnt, hes nothing but a waste of space

GDawg

Reaction score
I'm latino and one day I see this mustang that is identical to mine in every way (I wasn't lowered or magnapacked back then). So I catch up to it at a red light and there's this mexican dude driving it. His window's down. So I ask where he bought his car. He just stares forward looking scared saying nothing. So I asked him another question and same thing. This guy didn't know English. We pull off and I'm thinking "great, people are going to mistake us if something happens." :mad:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Staff online

Members online