Want To Buy I need a set of HEADERS

CobraClone94

Reaction score
When i figure it out, You'll be the first to know.
Hey all,

Well it turns out i have a leaky header, I just paid a small fortune to have a new set of gaskets installed thinking that was the issue, but it did not solve it... I am posting here because i am not necessary looking for after market set, I would be okay with a stock set.. My only issue in i am running GT40 heads..
The other reason i am posting a WB is because as a student, I am broke.. and i NEED the mustang for getting back and forth to school.. so i am looking for the most inexpensive set i can get.. I can pay something, just not the 250+ new one's are.. I also have to take in to account the cost of installation as i have no way of getting my car in the air to do the install myself..

So with all that said, I was hoping someone has a set laying around taking up space that are in good shape that i may purchase for a small fee :)

Let me know if ya got anything that will work.

Thanks all

Don

lutter94

Reaction score
Does it make a difference GT40 vs. E7 headers? I know GT40P's have a fitment issue vs. E7's, but thought GT40's were the same. I have a stock set in SoDak, where are you located?

lutter94

Reaction score
How much is shipping to Canada? 56143, as a from to, since i can drop off ups at work.

OP
OP
CobraClone94

CobraClone94

Reaction score
When i figure it out, You'll be the first to know.
How much is shipping to Canada? 56143, as a from to, since i can drop off ups at work.

Thanks for the offer.. cost wise i am thinking it'll be easy and cheaper to get it welded, because i would need to get the pass side header setup with a EGR pipe.. mine is currently welded to the header.. what a PITA this is turning out to be.

95Opal347

Reaction score
Thanks for the offer.. cost wise i am thinking it'll be easy and cheaper to get it welded, because i would need to get the pass side header setup with a EGR pipe.. mine is currently welded to the header.. what a PITA this is turning out to be.
[MENTION=10549]CobraClone94[/MENTION] I just removed a set of headers on and EGR Delete. $100 + shipping?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
senior001