I need to see this on a car. Cobra front bumper, cobra skirts,Saleen rear (94-98)

Widow Maker

Reaction score
Got too many thoughts going through my mind.

I really want something just a little different.

If you got some pictures please post.

And I hear a 100X's the lines dont flow so Show me a picture an then i may be inclined to agree.

If not im going to go with this look. Literally the same look. more raise in the hood tho....

DSC_0185_edited_zps066ede8e.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Reaction score
I don't think it looks bad at all. I was considering it at one point but i kept seeing saleen rear bumpers that didn't fit for crap so decided against it. I was going to fill the gills to match the rest of the car.

OP
OP
Widow Maker

Widow Maker

Reaction score
I don't think it looks bad at all. I was considering it at one point but i kept seeing saleen rear bumpers that didn't fit for crap so decided against it. I was going to fill the gills to match the rest of the car.

Where did you pick up you rear an front bumper cover?

OP
OP
Widow Maker

Widow Maker

Reaction score
Well i know this isn't super Jerry rigged, but hey it dosen't look to bad hahahahahahaahahaha

PAINT SHOP BABY!

15d15pk_zpsb3a51955.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Reaction score
I don't have the Saleen bumper mang it's not my car. I think the Borla system they used with it probably has 3.5" tips though.

5-oh-MUSTANG

Reaction score
5-oh and Onyx, What exhaust tips are you using out of the Saleen bumper, part number, size, length? Please let me know! Thanks

Im using the stock magnaflow catback tips. They look like slant tips and measure 10". If u look close, i have paint over spray on them and im gonna upgrade them to a rolled 3.5" 18" tips. The saleen bumper covers most of the weld marks.Im also gonna try to slant them up a bit.

bhorne89

Reaction score
Im using the stock magnaflow catback tips. They look like slant tips and measure 10". If u look close, i have paint over spray on them and im gonna upgrade them to a rolled 3.5" 18" tips. The saleen bumper covers most of the weld marks.Im also gonna try to slant them up a bit.

Thanks for the info guys! 5-oh, I wasn't sure the 3.5" would fit and not burn up the bumper! What brand are you going with?

BTW, sorry if I am messing up the original post, not my intension!

5-oh-MUSTANG

Reaction score
Thanks for the info guys! 5-oh, I wasn't sure the 3.5" would fit and not burn up the bumper! What brand are you going with?

I believe some members on this site run Cherry Bomb Tips, gonna go with those or magnaflows

OP
OP
Widow Maker

Widow Maker

Reaction score

OMG IM SOOOO MAD!

Joking lol

No bud you're fine that's the point of being on the forum. Ask away!