I thought my 5oh was loud..

M.O.E

Reaction score
Me and my friends put my O/R h-pipe on the cobra this weekend. With MAC mufflers (came with car) Damn this car is loud :rockyou: I love it!!
At first I was unsure about the power it gave me felt weak! my friends said the same thing :dunno:
Well i gave it a day to see if it whould shape up, after the big fight on saturday I was going to anthere friends house, and two GTO's come up on me, one was an ls2, he gave me the look like I ain't shit :mad: and his friend was in an ls1 gto i raced him twice. Frist run at 20mph I got him by a hood! Second race was the same 20 roll got him by a hood again :dancing6: I was so happy my friend was with me and couldin't belive it he thought I whould get killed by an ls1 :slap: H-pipe came through I guess... Sorry need vid's.

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
Offroad and even catted midpipes with highflow cats make our cars sound scary good... 8)

OP
OP
M

M.O.E

Reaction score
Yeah it sound's good Even with these MAC muffler's! Much louder then my 5.0!! Feels good playing with ls1's :bunny3:

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
my friend has a LS1 goat and beat his dad at the track in his LS2 Goat....and they look lmost identical, same color and same rims.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwacaser

Members online