I thought my 5oh was loud..

M.O.E

Reaction score
Me and my friends put my O/R h-pipe on the cobra this weekend. With MAC mufflers (came with car) Damn this car is loud :rockyou: I love it!!
At first I was unsure about the power it gave me felt weak! my friends said the same thing :dunno:
Well i gave it a day to see if it whould shape up, after the big fight on saturday I was going to anthere friends house, and two GTO's come up on me, one was an ls2, he gave me the look like I ain't shit :mad: and his friend was in an ls1 gto i raced him twice. Frist run at 20mph I got him by a hood! Second race was the same 20 roll got him by a hood again :dancing6: I was so happy my friend was with me and couldin't belive it he thought I whould get killed by an ls1 :slap: H-pipe came through I guess... Sorry need vid's.

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
Offroad and even catted midpipes with highflow cats make our cars sound scary good... 8)

OP
OP
M

M.O.E

Reaction score
Yeah it sound's good Even with these MAC muffler's! Much louder then my 5.0!! Feels good playing with ls1's :bunny3:

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
my friend has a LS1 goat and beat his dad at the track in his LS2 Goat....and they look lmost identical, same color and same rims.