I want to see wheels -- Gallery link for all pictures in post 1 --

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
Do you have clearance issues? Major rubbing?
no i have an air ride suspension. although i have ran 20's with a pretty aggressive drop w/o rubbing. just scraped my kmember every once and a while, lol.

It's not that nobody has the balls... The majority of the community isn't into the hellaflush hotwheels car look.

You like it, great. I'm going to leave my opinion out for fear of being banned for racially biased comments.
no man, dont be a pussy!! lets here your racial comments! i'm sure they will be full of awesome!!!! please do tell :)

white95

Apex Junky
Admin
Reaction score
Did you remove the wing for the stock one,?

* Sent from tapatalk while sitting on the toilet at work*

Yup, sold it to [MENTION=10532]MadStang[/MENTION].. I now have a S351 spoiler with a Griggs Racing piece in my future..

white95

Apex Junky
Admin
Reaction score
no i have an air ride suspension. although i have ran 20's with a pretty aggressive drop w/o rubbing. just scraped my kmember every once and a while, lol.

no man, dont be a pussy!! lets here your racial comments! i'm sure they will be full of awesome!!!! please do tell :)

Tony, eat a snickers!! Adder, eat a snickers LOL

LETHL 1

Reaction score
Yeah!!

2fb3cfb8.jpg

6CB05A68-E4E4-400E-BEAC-4063441E9351-16371-000003FBFB10FE54_zpsa8d20db0.jpg
[/QU

to be honest at first i didnt like these but now.... wow they look good :shocked:

Steve-Oh

Legend
Reaction score
Steve those have definitely grown on me...

I knew they would at some point lol!

to be honest at first i didnt like these but now.... wow they look good :shocked:

Thanks man! Yeah people either love them or hate them. I've had numerous people tell me they hated them in photos but when seen in person they loved them.

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
I knew they would at some point lol!

Thanks man! Yeah people either love them or hate them. I've had numerous people tell me they hated them in photos but when seen in person they loved them.
shit i love those on your car!! maybe cause your cars black??!! they look mean as hell though. actually look like 19's lol.

KillNThrill24

Legend
Reaction score
i always feel like its pointless for me to post wheels in "i'm looking for wheel ideas" threads, lol. nobody has the hairy balls to run some GIGANTIC 20" wheels! NOBODY! lolol

but here ya go anyways 20x9 and 20x10.5 TSW mirrabeaus tires are NITTO 555 extreme 275/30/20 and 235/35/20
front

rear

just for that one guy that might see this and think...DAM, i gots ta have 20's :p

I'd run the 20's.. But dude my car just couldn't pull it off haha. And the other thing I wouldn't like about it... I'd have to drive slower!! With my big ol' 17's I can drive like a bat outta hell and not worry about anything like cracking a rim because I've got sidewall. With 20's I'd have to drive reaaal slowww. Just wouldn't work for me hahaha. But lookin sexy as always brotha!!

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
I'd run the 20's.. But dude my car just couldn't pull it off haha. And the other thing I wouldn't like about it... I'd have to drive slower!! With my big ol' 17's I can drive like a bat outta hell and not worry about anything like cracking a rim because I've got sidewall. With 20's I'd have to drive reaaal slowww. Just wouldn't work for me hahaha. But lookin sexy as always brotha!!
dude i drive the hell outta this car, lol. i just drove it 6 hours last weekend. its not as fragile as most think. but i do see why you think it would be with the low sidewalls. i just keep the tires aired up and dodge huge potholes. no biggy really, lol.

white95

Apex Junky
Admin
Reaction score
Dont forget: slow down for railroad tracks, hit steep driveways/speed bumps/cigarette butts at an angle :)

sweet94GT

Reaction score
i always feel like its pointless for me to post wheels in "i'm looking for wheel ideas" threads, lol. nobody has the hairy balls to run some GIGANTIC 20" wheels! NOBODY! lolol

but here ya go anyways 20x9 and 20x10.5 TSW mirrabeaus tires are NITTO 555 extreme 275/30/20 and 235/35/20
front

rear

just for that one guy that might see this and think...DAM, i gots ta have 20's :p

Wow. Dat stance. Dayum. I really dig it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk like a boss

KillNThrill24

Legend
Reaction score
dude i drive the hell outta this car, lol. i just drove it 6 hours last weekend. its not as fragile as most think. but i do see why you think it would be with the low sidewalls. i just keep the tires aired up and dodge huge potholes. no biggy really, lol.

Hmmmmmmm................... Maybe I'll give em a shot someday when I get some money and find a set I like lol

Dont forget: slow down for railroad tracks, hit steep driveways/speed bumps/cigarette butts at an angle :)

Yeahh learned the hard way on the railroad tracks LOL! But got the bumps and angles down good :)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwacaser

Members online