i was wondering

SN95_DropTop

Reaction score
i know this is going to sound :lame: but then again im still learning i was wondering do 1994 mustang gt burn out with both tires or with one like the sixers i startedthinking that after my pops friends started telling him it was a one tire burn out and i havent had time to go try burn out plus dont want to waste my tires please enlighten me :dunno:

S

scarface

as long as your Traction lock unit isnt worn out you should burn both.

G

GREG@SN95

yuppers man... you have a ford posi traction rear...

meaning both wheels spin UNLESS yer turning, then one wheel lets go...

OP
OP
S

SN95_DropTop

Reaction score
okay thanks a lot guys because they telling my pops not to go to track yet because it was going to go on "one wheel" stuff like that i think they were hating :nonono: but i might go to test car out to see what it runs now and then with other mods i will keep u up to date thanks a lot O0

S

scarface

do a burnout and you will see if you are doing a "one wheel peel" if so, have your traction lock rebuilt.

OP
OP
S

SN95_DropTop

Reaction score
i will i guess thats best excuse to do a burn out :hammer:
i havent had time yet been feeling ill since thursday with fever and some mean headaches i think its crazy weather changes in cali :lame:

G

GREG@SN95

Don't bother taking your convertible to the track until you get gears... lol... ford put in some puny mother suckers... like 2.78 or something crazy like that...

OP
OP
S

SN95_DropTop

Reaction score
i know man im so mad at that i wish i could :slap: those fuckers if i go it would be to see how much difference it is without them and with them but i think i wont untill i get them O0

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bs.austin.tx

Members online