Idle air control valve

derry96gt

Reaction score
Had new iac valve on my 96gt for year and a half was just on interstate and it was running fine shut car off ran into a store came out and started my car and it was idling high and making a loud humming noise from the intake tube I checked a few things and found nothing decided to pulled iac valve and noticed spring on the plunger inside it was gone. Got a new one from ford and it had the spring on it. Old one was from ford too didnt see anything down inside the intake was wonder should I pull the intake or just run it as it is seems to runs fine with new iac valve and no humming noise

Sent from my SM-S765C using Tapatalk

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
holy shit man I got about half way through it. welcome to the forum but punctuation is your friend....

pdmustgt

Reaction score
holy shit man I got about half way through it. welcome to the forum but punctuation is your friend....

OMG got 1/4 way through and what did you say I'm lost..................... Punctuations and using capital letters is your friend.

But really is that all you can say? What are you language police? It's really shows how petty you can be. NO one in this world writes or speaks perfect English. I understood what he was saying so grow up

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
OMG got 1/4 way through and what did you say I'm lost..................... Punctuations and using capital letters is your friend.

But really is that all you can say? What are you language police? It's really shows how petty you can be. NO one in this world writes or speaks perfect English. I understood what he was saying so grow up

if the word shit offends you, we would not get along.

If you understood what he was asking and then simply ignored him rather then helping him, but took the time out to try and scorn me for using a curse word then who is really the a-hole here?

Welcome to the forum :)

pdmustgt

Reaction score
if the word shit offends you, we would not get along.

If you understood what he was asking and then simply ignored him rather then helping him, but took the time out to try and scorn me for using a curse word then who is really the a-hole here?

Welcome to the forum :)

LOL your funny offends me no but you was being PETTY and CHILDISH. DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHATS COMING OUT OF MY MOUTH. You have a lot of room to talk you didn't help just went out of your way to attack someone. Always have to be some a-hole in the forums that go after language

pdmustgt

Reaction score
Had new iac valve on my 96gt for year and a half was just on interstate and it was running fine shut car off ran into a store came out and started my car and it was idling high and making a loud humming noise from the intake tube I checked a few things and found nothing decided to pulled iac valve and noticed spring on the plunger inside it was gone. Got a new one from ford and it had the spring on it. Old one was from ford too didnt see anything down inside the intake was wonder should I pull the intake or just run it as it is seems to runs fine with new iac valve and no humming noise

Sent from my SM-S765C using Tapatalk

I would pull upper Plenum off and use mirror or video bore scope look at both ends of manifold. If spring is gone it has already went through engine didn't hurt it..

This is far better reply than ttocs will ever give you. He has hugh chip for some reason but cannot write perfect English either. It's people like him that chase people of so what someone forgets 1 period. So that gives them the right to be a hole about.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
senior001

Members online