Illegal to fix your car in your own garage

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Why would you tie it to a fire hydrant?? Just leave it in the car in the heat with the windows up like all the kentuckians do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MyLittlePony

Reaction score
I will take cruz over beto any day , I live in this general area and that whole certain part of texas is corrupt

I thought you lived in NM.

Why would you tie it to a fire hydrant?? Just leave it in the car in the heat with the windows up like all the kentuckians do.

Agreed. I understand it beng against the law, as it’s no different than parking a car in front of one. And leaving it parked in a car would be a reasonable way of preparing the gator for consuming. Although, the risk of salmonella is still there, so it’s probably still best to prepare smaller chunks of the gator, and cook it on the exhaust manifold. Clean foil pan of course, we’re not savages.

trebor3170

Reaction score
Of course, that only applies if the gator uses Maximum Motorsports parts. Any lessor parts requires that the gator be parbroiled before being grilled (under bright lights of course), and not with propane, only a real hickory wood fire will doo_O

RAU03MACH

Legend
Reaction score
I thought you lived in NM.

Agreed. I understand it beng against the law, as it’s no different than parking a car in front of one. And leaving it parked in a car would be a reasonable way of preparing the gator for consuming. Although, the risk of salmonella is still there, so it’s probably still best to prepare smaller chunks of the gator, and cook it on the exhaust manifold. Clean foil pan of course, we’re not savages.
I am about 45 minutes from el paso tx border line

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Of course, that only applies if the gator uses Maximum Motorsports parts. Any lessor parts requires that the gator be parbroiled before being grilled (under bright lights of course), and not with propane, only a real hickory wood fire will doo_O

Damn you!!!! Now you have to give the gator a beer!!!

What a freaking waste of good alcohol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wood's 5.0

Reaction score
Pretty close in that area
Maybe Alamogordo but that's like 75-80 or so miles from El Paso. I lived in El Paso in the early eighties and had a buddy who lived in White Sands. Partied it UP in Las Cruces. Old Ray "Boom-Boom" Mancini trained in the mall there and we would go watch him box. Fun Times. Anyway - right on:)

RAU03MACH

Legend
Reaction score
Maybe Alamogordo but that's like 75-80 or so miles from El Paso. I lived in El Paso in the early eighties and had a buddy who lived in White Sands. Partied it UP in Las Cruces. Old Ray "Boom-Boom" Mancini trained in the mall there and we would go watch him box. Fun Times. Anyway - right on:)
Nice
las cruces has gotten bigger , its trying to grow to fast same way with el paso tx
trying to put a trolley system in bad areas, that town was not built for it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwacaser

Members online