Im a brand new mustang owner, and yes. I am also a girl.

Daryl

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Congrats on your 1st project car! Since you’re in Maine, and if you’re hell bent on getting new wheels/tires, it might behoove you to consider winter tires. You probably have all-season or summer tires on there now, but a good set of winter tires might be a wise investment in case you decide to take it out in the cold months.
I would caution you AGAINST slamming the car down low. Not good in the muck and potholes of Maine highways. Stay at stock height.
I also have FlowMaster cat backs, Series 44, which are a tad louder than the Bassani I had on before, but either one will give you the sound it seems you’re after.
If you haven’t already: battery, radiator, oil, fluids and A/C checks. Probably don’t need to tell you that…:)

I visited Maine few years ago during the time when the leaves change. Awesome!! Did Bangor, Boston and coast back down to NJ. Beautiful coastline. Saw Stephen King’s house, hit the breweries, etc. Enjoyed seeing all the historical stuff and was impressed with the manicured highways and NO grafitti!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suprasuavy

Members online