imrc gaskets

pmot

Reaction score
looked everywhere for these gaskets only ford dealers have them and want 33 per gasket and 20 shipping since they are a hundred and fifty miles away. where the hell are you guys getting them? fifty dollars for the whole set from ford, I call bs. I heard of a kit for 70 or something but I cant find it. From all the tec articles I found on any forums they usually dont spend more than a hundred and I want to know how.

1997GT4.6

Reaction score
Good luck lol. I am too looking for these $50 dollars sets. I can't seem to find them locally either. Have you tried Steve at Tousley Ford? He's usually the cheapest. I need to try that when I have time.

Any idea if you absolutely have to replace them when cleaning the IMRC's? I know the 98's have composites and can be reused. Unfortunately mines a 97.

Mystic SVT

Reaction score
96-97 use the same style gaskets, only thing is that they are 96-97 specific and 98 specific. They are all the reusable type but if you have quite a bit of miles on your car then it'd be a good idea to replace them with new ones if you're taking it apart. And yes they are that expensive.

OP, try Tousley Ford
http://www.tousleyfordparts.com/

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markstang73

Members online