Interior Paint Matching

Zgadson

Reaction score
Anyone have any suggestions as far as interior paint goes? I need to fix some blemishes on my center console and I want it to match, but I'm not even sure which king of spray paint I should get. I want something that won't fade in direct sunlight, and is easy to apply without having bubble issues. I'm also not sure which color I should go with, because its a grey, and I need it to match - anyone ever have success matching this color to an off the shelf spray paint?

Any help would be appreciated.

98v6er

Reaction score
I sprayed the top half of my rear interior panels, matched great but they are black so I'm not sure how the grey would match. But I used dupli-color vinal & interior paint. I would take a sample piece of plastic into the store and try out the greys and see which one matches the best.

bottlefed97

Reaction score
I used this stuff to change my dash from tan to black:

DSCF5497.jpg

You should see if they make a gray trim color. The black matched well:

DSCF5890.jpg

5.0kid

Reaction score
i know this is an old thread, but how long does this stuff last? I'm thinking of doing an all black interior on my stang...

98v6er

Reaction score
5.0kid said:
i know this is an old thread, but how long does this stuff last? I'm thinking of doing an all black interior on my stang...
The stuff that I have painted has held up pretty well, at least 6 or 7 months and only a few small chips from the seat belts.

badass96gt

Reaction score
I just used Krylon Fusion semi gloss on my Mach 1 shifter bezel around the outer edge and it matches perfect and is holding up well.

5.0kid

Reaction score
cool, thanks guys! can't wait to work on the car again! hate being away from it at school :/

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CBR51Stang

Members online