Interior stuff - pics inside!

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
the pics look great, put some fly paper out when you re-paint :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: damn bugs ;D

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
that looks awesome my friend! i wanted to do something like that but i never thought itd look good. now i may have to do it! that looks soooo clean in there!

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Mine's just clean with some white faces.

I'll be adding another pedal soon.

interiorDS.jpg

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
i think mine is going to stay nice, clean and stock. no offense to the paint guys, but it looks good, just doesnt feel authentic...i dont know maybe its just me haha

Matt94GT

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
thorco3 said:
well i got everything reinstalled today... it looks sweet :banana:

...but :'(, it's all going to be redone. the door handles have some spots where the primer must have lifted... we didn't tape off the shifter bezel well enough. and the only piece that turned out great, the center bezel, had a bug land in it :mad:

so this time around i will be getting all replacement pieces and putting them in the car while i'm redoing all of these, we just rushed these and as a result i'm not happy with them, they'll work for now though... it's just nice to have a radio again

wow that looks great, I was debating painting mine a laser red but I dont know, I kinda like all black, mabye painting them all gloss black is my awnser, or think it would look odd on a red car?

OP
OP
thorco3

thorco3

Reaction score
yeah there's def nothing wrong with keeping it super clean and stock... i kept mine like that for years, just felt it was time for something different. The more i hop in the car the more i like it

and the paint we used was acrylic automotive paint. it's some pretty good stuff, but like i said we're going to redo it as soon as i get a hold of a couple replacement peices

matt if i had a laser red car this is what i'd do. i'd def get matching laser red paint... or as close as possible anyways. and i would do the center pieces like i did, around the radio and shifter and all. then i would do the bezels around the actual door handle, not the big armrest handle piece that i did but the smaller bezel around the handle below it. that way it would just be some smaller pieces and nothing to overwhelming. sounds good in my head anyways :hammer:

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I was thinking about getting the door cups carbon fiber.

small red accents would look good, trim around vents, maybe door cups.
I wouldn't do too much, I like a more low profile look. personal taste I guess.

thorco3 - the black trim you painted looks good.

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
Steve-Oh said:
Rear Seat delete I had made a few years ago:

looks good man. kicker solobarics are the way to roll.. MAJOR thumpage!

and dalamar, i want ur side exhaust!!! i loveee the side exhaust on our cars!

97GTS

Reaction score
off topic but man, Eva Longoria is sooo HOT!!! Damn that Tony Parker guy :rant:

ryclef331

Reaction score
124795289.jpg

there is an led shift light in the left center a/c vent

124747652.jpg

OP
OP
thorco3

thorco3

Reaction score
that svt rsd is pretty frickin sweet. you guys have got some very nice interior modifications :thumb: to everyone

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
hey that looks pretty plain and simple but yet it stands out. looks verry good shrades. :thumb:

97vertstang

Reaction score
wow what kind of paint is that???i been wanting to do that!! it looks glossier than shit !! nice work!!! :thumb:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
senior001

Members online