Introducing....Kelly Jo, vicious' southern cousin

uncltrvlnmatt

Post Whore
Reaction score
Good deal Rick. Glad to see you back in the saddle so to speak. But get rid of those ugly ass wheels. They make me want to vomit.

OP
OP
rick focks

rick focks

Post Whore
Reaction score
thanks a+ ... i figured you were jokin...love the dfg still but i'm bout the pac green now...

i just took my nephew for a ride around the block, i hit it pretty hard had the wheels spinnin' though second, kelly jo was shakin' dat arse!!! heheheheheh :D

Steven

Legend
Reaction score
Rick I got your low mileage PI motor sitting right here bud :)

Steven

Legend
Reaction score
50k miles, new ford racing PI intake, pulled a rod bearing, was solid, no copper, is a good motor. It's a reman from ford, was apparently installed under warranty in my parts car. from intake to pan. New intake and heater tube under the intake. Got the idlers to. It was in a 00 but was put in, in like 03.

AaRoN

King Post Whore
Reaction score
1fine69 said:
Not to mention that Dark Satin goes to bed crying every night wishing it could be as pretty as Pacific. :banana:

:rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh:

That's funny

:rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh:

OP
OP
rick focks

rick focks

Post Whore
Reaction score
engerish V...pulled bearing? but it's coo? how much?

Steven

Legend
Reaction score
COACH R!CK said:

pulled a rod cap and checked out a bearing, torqued it back down afterwards. It was like new, nothing wrong with it. You want it, 500 for it. You can get low mileage heads and intake for just that. This is the whole motor, pan to intake.

Jrgunn5150

Post Whore
Reaction score
No copper means no visible wear on the bearing, it's awesome :thumb:

OP
OP
rick focks

rick focks

Post Whore
Reaction score
V said:
COACH R!CK said:

pulled a rod cap and checked out a bearing, torqued it back down afterwards. It was like new, nothing wrong with it. You want it, 500 for it. You can get low mileage heads and intake for just that. This is the whole motor, pan to intake.
holy sh*t!!! SOLD!!!!!
A+ I GOTTA keep the ghetto wheels for now I can't pass on that...wonder how much shippin' would be to 76117, wonder how much to get someone to drop it in... sh*t I prolly can't swing that till next payday 4/3

AaRoN

King Post Whore
Reaction score
COACH R!CK said:
V said:
COACH R!CK said:

holy sh*t!!! SOLD!!!!!
A+ I GOTTA keep the ghetto wheels for now I can't pass on that...wonder how much shippin' would be to 76117, wonder how much to get someone to drop it in... sh*t I prolly can't swing that till next payday 4/3

That's fine :thumb: Form follows function :coolsmiley:

Steven

Legend
Reaction score
COACH R!CK said:
V said:
COACH R!CK said:

holy sh*t!!! SOLD!!!!!

it's all good. If something happens before then though it might go or get sold. If i still got it though it's yours. Helpin a brotha out :thumb:

OP
OP
rick focks

rick focks

Post Whore
Reaction score
word, i'm hustlin'... this is complete, right? ecu? puter? COPs? all that???

Steven

Legend
Reaction score
COACH R!CK said:
word, i'm hustlin'... this is complete, right? ecu? puter? COPs? all that???

I have the 5 speed computer from the 00 available. All I have is just the motor, pan to intake on the stand. I have 8 bolt flywheel from spec i can sell to you if you want it also. Up to you dude, same with the spec 3+ clutch w/ 500 miles on it.

Jrgunn5150

Post Whore
Reaction score
Some codes will clear themselves with more driving for the ecu to correct whatever set them off. I wouldn't worry about it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nike04life

Members online