Introducing....Kelly Jo, vicious' southern cousin

OP
OP
rick focks

rick focks

Post Whore
Reaction score
J.R. said:
Some codes will clear themselves with more driving for the ecu to correct whatever set them off. I wouldn't worry about it.
YEAH i thought that was the case
no i didn't unplug the battery

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
Congrats!! Another PG brotha! I can't see pics, put em on your space for me to see!

OP
OP
rick focks

rick focks

Post Whore
Reaction score
first mod!!!

kellysmark.jpg

Jrgunn5150

Post Whore
Reaction score
Petek said:
i have 2 to put on but im kind of iffy on puting stickers on my car.

A nameless shop used to have a banner on my back window... Easily came off with a razor and about 20 minutes of my time.

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
Hell yeah Rick!! Sweet ride!! I have my sticker in the same place, except mines the carbon fibre color. pacific green brothas for life!!

S

scarface

congrats Rick! a bad gas cap could make the cel come off and on.

Ge that Engine from V, he dosnt need it anymore, he has the hotness 4V.

OP
OP
rick focks

rick focks

Post Whore
Reaction score
i'm approaching this like a coach to an athlete, right now she's damn near barefoot, two driverside tires have maybe 2000 miles left in them, thank God i'm in a company car right now!!! it looks like the pi a/c and wheel situation may all get fixed around the same time...

Steven

Legend
Reaction score
COACH R!CK said:
i'm approaching this like a coach to an athlete, right now she's damn near barefoot, two driver side tires have maybe 2000 miles left in them, thank God i'm in a company car right now!!! it looks like the pi a/c and wheel situation may all get fixed around the same time...
:dunno: How bad do you want it? Really realy really really really really really bad? or just eh gimme? :crazy2:

Steven

Legend
Reaction score
:hammer: nevermind man i'm just messin with ya. I got two fr500's for sale to if your lookin for some. Save you 200 extra dollas

OP
OP
rick focks

rick focks

Post Whore
Reaction score
how much for the clutch and flywheel too? I can prolly send you the 500 by the end of the week, then the shipping and install next week

Steven

Legend
Reaction score
COACH R!CK said:
how much for the clutch and flywheel too? I can prolly send you the 500 by the end of the week, then the shipping and install next week

clutch + flywheel has 500 miles on it.. is all spec as well. I'll through the spec flywheel and 3+ clutch for 300. It's 400 for the clutch in itself,and its a spec flywheel with the inserts.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RevJon

Members online