Is this a good combo for exhaust

Tattoogod

Reaction score
i can tell you i bought from him before ..hes the fastest shipper and best prices if you ask me..and yeah its a good setup..dont forget the headers

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
yea its ok, its just that flows is old and have been on everybodys car at one time or another :dunno:

OP
OP
R

rcjustin

Reaction score
ya they are pretty overused but whne u want ur car to sound good and perform well on a budget u dont really get much of a choice. around 5-600 for a FULL exhaust all good names with headers is what i need and i think this setup accomplishes it. I just wanted to make sure evrything would fit perfect and to hear from people about buying from ebay like this. Dont want some junk thats guna fall apart under my car.

Spyder

Reaction score
I have actually heard about a lot of fitting hassles that come along with the mac stuff. in my opinion you get waht you pay for, and the cheaper product may be a bit of a pain in the ass to install. But hey, get what you want and what you can afford, and im sure you will be happy.

95purple5.0

Reaction score
ok, mine sounds pretty good but i have mac headders and i hate them

Mac shorties, offroad X(bbk), flowmaster 20 or 30 series 3 inch!!!

Then stock tips, i would deffinitly go with X pipe and bbk headers, maybe long tubes if you can afford them!! and just dump the exhaust!! or flowmaster still sound good even if they are over used :banana:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diabolic2010

Members online