JB's Bag of Tricks *Black Roof*

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
I prefer the look of the all white better actually, but i wouldn't say it looks bad. i've seen quite a few cars pull this off well..

And LOL to all you people with glistening eyes like this is all brand new stuff. You guys should branch out some, this has been done on plenty of mustangs over the last few years, not just an import thing either.

OP
OP
J

JonBeast

Legend
Reaction score
DFG_Pimpin said:
I prefer the look of the all white better actually, but i wouldn't say it looks bad. i've seen quite a few cars pull this off well..

And LOL to all you people with glistening eyes like this is all brand new stuff. You guys should branch out some, this has been done on plenty of mustangs over the last few years, not just an import thing either.
I like it both ways...I've just never seen it done on an sn95 before, and the lines of the car work perfectly for it. The guy was able to tuck it under the front/rear moldings and into the sides...looks f*ckin legit.

BlkoutGT

Reaction score
I dont know if I would do it to my own, but im kinda diggin your car for the fact that its different (roof and rims). Props to you.

jmstang66

Reaction score
def different jb...gonna have to sit on this one a sec

ok i like it lol...props for going out of the norm on this one!

slim101

Reaction score
I love it!!!!!! I wish my car was white. Way to sick bro keep up the good work

BLCKSTNG96

Reaction score
i was actually thinkin nay on this but i like,i dont think it would look good on any other color though,it brings out the better parts of the car on the white.what did they charge to vinyl the roof? by the way,love how the back is sitting in the last pic.

5litrarag

Reaction score
Not bad... but just a word of advice....

You are in danger of "overdoing" the car now. Too many "custom" things begins to make everything look "tacked on" or like an afterthought (i.e. the mach 1 front spoiler, the yellow fogs and corners, the roof)

Focus now on getting everything overall as clean as possible.

BII302

Reaction score
kind of a crappy photochop, dont have a mouse or anything with me but yea...
dscn2077kchop.jpg

bottlefed97

Reaction score
I love it. You deserve ROTM more than anyone right now! So much is unique on your car and it all looks just sick :thumbsup:

dutch

Reaction score
I LOVE IT JB! Looks great with the tinted windows... I can't tint mine by law, but it I could, that would be on my list including the black roof! +10 for being different and succesful!

OP
OP
J

JonBeast

Legend
Reaction score
5litrarag said:
Not bad... but just a word of advice....

You are in danger of "overdoing" the car now. Too many "custom" things begins to make everything look "tacked on" or like an afterthought (i.e. the mach 1 front spoiler, the yellow fogs and corners, the roof)

Focus now on getting everything overall as clean as possible.
No worries my friend...I never "overdue" anything :thumbsup:

CompOrangeSN95

Reaction score
looks good man... all these threads of nice looking cars makes me want to get one for show haha my racecar isn't the prettiest thing

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConnorBlue4Mustang

Members online